OMG!!! Marry me!

The Bounty Bar Kid

That is so not what i imagined you'd look like BBK.... i imagined something like Koothrappali from the Big Bang Theory for some reason.... :p

I'm just nearly as bad as he is with women. I can talk to women, but only once introduced to them and even then I dunno how to flirt properly, so go straight into friend mode.

That is so not what i imagined you'd look like BBK.... i imagined something like Koothrappali from the Big Bang Theory for some reason.... :p

+1

I dunno what that dude from Big Bang Theory looks like but I thought you'd be some lil fat hunchback from the way you talk yourself down Dip!

S.

+1

I dunno what that dude from Big Bang Theory looks like but I thought you'd be some lil fat hunchback from the way you talk yourself down Dip!

S.

He looks like this...

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1682418688/tt0898266

and Yes I'm not that far off that. Did you not see the photo of me?

I always thought you were of Chinese origin for some reason....I think it must have been as I knew a Chinese guy once called Gary Dip.

You look rather sweet in that photo...and don't worry about "going straight into friend mode" rather than flirt...not many girls like cheesy one liners anyway. Although having said that I'm sure SpursMadDave has some quite snazzy chat up lines he could share with the class ;)

S.

I always thought you were of Chinese origin for some reason....I think it must have been as I knew a Chinese guy once called Gary Dip.

You look rather sweet in that photo...and don't worry about "going straight into friend mode" rather than flirt...not many girls like cheesy one liners anyway. Although having said that I'm sure SpursMadDave has some quite snazzy chat up lines he could share with the class ;)

S.

Chinese??? :lol:

100% Indian. On the outside anyways.

Friends stay friends, or nothing at all. SMD may have some snazzy chat up lines, but I'm not interested in him, so they wouldn't work on me.

S.

Sorry but I can't share :ninja:

I was a one woman man up to 30 and have been a one woman man for the last 5 years....

In-between :blush:

Most memorable moment was charming my way into a female nursing college dorm :cloud9: Those girls certainly leant a lot about the human body that night :wink:

• Like 1

S.

Sorry but I can't share :ninja:

I was a one woman man up to 30 and have been a one woman man for the last 5 years....

In-between :blush:

Most memorable moment was charming my way into a female nursing college dorm :cloud9: Those girls certainly leant a lot about the human body that night :wink:

LM FAO! :lol: