Wheel suggestions

LRF4N

The skylines going in to have a new bumper fitted and a few other bits done to the bodywork so it's starting to take shape

Looking for wheel ideas cos that's the next stage in the spring. I did have the RS5s from the zed refurbed and onto the skyline but they just didn't suit it as much as the zed

31bc6b6b.jpg

Had a browse online and decided to go for white wheels and liked the idea of 6 spokes

Rota grid drifts were top of the list, nice stance with a square set up and they fill the arches nicely but they've been done before so many times

4938195473_ffd88c3085.jpg

Then I came across the dotz gtrs which have a dish rather than being concave, not as common and quite cheap but they're discontinued

117q.jpg

Then I came across the rota torques again today in another thread. Had considered them in the past but I was set on 6 spokes then. But the more I look at them the more theyre growing on me. A bit cheaper than the drifts as well

I know this is photoshopped badly but you get the idea

5413.jpg

img3311lt.jpg

So what other wheels should I look at? Def going white (marmite I know) and don't wanna spend a fortune. Ideas please

The wheels on your car probably arent that bad but because they are dark and are in dire need of spacers its doesnt help. I agree the rotas are common but they do look awesome.

What about some white rays?

Too late for the dark wheels they went with the zed. I just felt it didn't suit 5 spokes. Thought about rays in white but would prefer avoiding spacers

Jay- looked at the Varrstoens but they're too similar too the grids and more expensive. Are the torques that bad? If I did get them I'd go wide fronts and rears so concave all round

splash_baru01.jpg

I like the Rota Torque in standard form, let alone blinged white to match the car.

It's simple..... It ticks all the boxes.

Looks great

Different

Fits the budget

I know you like to be different so why follow the norm?

Yea the grids look great but they're just so common. That's the only thing putting me off. I don't mean common wheels I mean common in white... on white R33s :lol:

There's only a handful of R33s in Glasgow and Jay spotted one in white.... with white grids :doh:

Not sure about 7 spokes, maybe if they were single rather than twin. I like the idea of 6 spokes

The white OZs have too thin spokes, same problem with the rota boost

The wildcard wheels are very nice. Like them a lot but I don't think they would suit an old school jap car. I'm fussy I know... :lol: but saying that my brother is looking for 18s for his e92 beamer il pass them on thanks

I'm unsure about the torques. From some angles they look the part

woods-rota-torque-18x9.5.jpg

But looking head on I'm thinking they look average and I want fewer but thicker spokes

Rota-Torque-Drift-White.jpg

Agreed - the side profile doesn't look right - particularly the rear arch - the wheels don't fill the gaps enough.

What sizes are you looking at - 17/18/19?

What about a set of Rays LM GT4's?

Edited by 350Chris