Vortech v2 Supercharger Belt Replacement

OsakaBen

I have found http://www.superchargersonline.com to be cheapest for Vortech Parts. They are also very helpful if you email or call them.

If your going to Abbey anyway that might be your best option, but you might want to give them a heads up so they can get one in. Not many places in the UK stock any Vortech spares.

• Like 1

Alex can help you on this. It's a GATES branded belt you can get.

My 3:13 pulley takes 2034mm belt quite nicely with the tensioner.

If you mean ZMANALEX then I suggest you pm him :wink:

LOL... I was trying to help out OP.

And his name isn't Zmanalex, it's alex... jheeze, you guys have created an icon for him as well... *face palm*

• 2 months later...

Just a bump on this, belt that is currently on seems to be a 2358 mm gates belt. Which is a fair bit over the recommended 2034mm above.

However it is squeeling for 10-15 seconds on start up. I'm wondering if I should replace it with the belt that's already on there or the smaller belt.

Just had some front tires fitted at the foxlydaite by a mate and he said the" kid who works next door just got one off this with 20s on" i said his name ben by any chance :lol: so you have been spotted even if only filling her up he said about the bonnett too hope shes sorted soon :thumbs:

You coming to the little breakfast mini meet near the end off the month :snack:

Well if you dont want to take yours {or your little red van you normaly drive so i was told ;) } if off the road etc just give me a p.m closer to the time sure i could fit you pick you up so you can meet some more members