Your mission should you choose to accept it...

neo-ninja

Howdy All,

I was watching George Clarkes Amazing Space the other night, when I saw a picture on one of the walls in one of the properties he was looking at, that I thought would be perfect addition to someone i knows collection.

See below.

1zleusz.jpg

However i dont know who the designer / artist is or really where to start. I have tried looking up several things on google and used google search by image (be warned the poster seems to be flesh coloured so turns up some "interesting" results) all to no avail.

Any help would be great!

Edit: just asked the girlfriend (Japanese) - she says that the Japanese is wrong, so it's probably an English or American designer. Which increases your chances haha

Japanese on the left reads ice beam (as stated in English) '氷ビーム'

Japanese on the bottom I can't make out except for the last part which reads Unit (ユニット)

There's more Japanese on it that I can't read, if you have any better images I may be able to help you more. It probably wont, but I hope this helps!

Edited by OsakaBen

Rotom (Japanese: ロトム Rotom) is a dual-type Electric-type Pokémon.

While it is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon, it has the ability to possess the motors of certain appliances and change forms.