Merry Christmas Happy Zed motoring

stanski

Hi

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Chistmas and hope 2013 is a good one for you.

I have not been on here as much recently but I still have a Zed in my head even though its not on the drive anymore! (2 in fact if you could Lucy's).

So take care of yourselves , be careful driving them in the bad weather and hope to pop up with Cakes in hand at a meet of 2 next year.

All the best

Stan Lucy and Ania

:D

You brought her when she was a couple of weeks/months old. (May 2010 ? or was it Sept :wheelchair: ) So why not now she's older.

You know if you do you won't see her all night. She'll be whisked away by all the ladies. (billing and cooing etc.. :lol: )

Will that be three for the Saturday night BBQ then. :lol: Just get Graham 'GLRNET' to put you on his list. :wink:

I realey can't see anyone objecting.

What was it again ?

Two zeds = meet = get married = Ania. The first forum baby/young lady. :)

(or something like that) :blush:

Will that be three for the Saturday night BBQ then. :lol: Just get Graham 'GLRNET' to put you on his list. :wink:

What was it again ?

All in good time mate! :wink:

Hiya Jay good to hear from you mate - all well thanks, will have to line up a Scottie trip with a meet also :teeth: We are international travellers after all! :lol: Wales one minute, Scotland the next !

What was it again ?

Hog Roast this year, keep up old'un :)

Happy Chrimbo Stan, Lucy and Ania :santa:

Think I am right in saying Ania was the first 'forum baby' after Stan and Lucy met as members and the rest is history, so would be great to see all 3 of you again In Wales - an event you both supported before 3 seats became necessary. :thumbs:

Hog roast..... oh I say....... getting dead posh down south :lol: I hope that meal gets laid on whenever I come south of the Border :blush: :wink:

:snack: We await the Laird's appearance with baited breath :blink:

I will personally serve square sausage at breakfast to all Scottish members who attend. Can't say fairer than that eh? :lol:

Hog roast..... oh I say....... getting dead posh down south :lol: I hope that meal gets laid on whenever I come south of the Border :blush: :wink:

:snack: We await the Laird's appearance with baited breath :blink:

I will personally serve square sausage at breakfast to all Scottish members who attend. Can't say fairer than that eh? :lol:

I'll bloody well help you :)

LOL

I didnt mean this particular meet, but in general as its prob about time I came south of the border with my zed. Only been to the Lakez meet. But Wales is bang in the middle of my stag and wedding..... so cash and time off will be a bit tight.