Just a curious ? Samco intake hose

Arran

Evening all

Seeing as I've just won the black samco intake tube on here as I was bored on eBay whilst eating dinner as you do. I know it will look better but do you reckon there's actually any performance benefit? I know we'd be talking minute amounts, maybe along the lines of less heat soak etc but I just wondered that's all

Or shall I not even put it on? Lol

Evening all

Seeing as I've just won the black samco intake tube on here as I was bored on eBay whilst eating dinner as you do. I know it will look better but do you reckon there's actually any performance benefit? I know we'd be talking minute amounts, maybe along the lines of less heat soak etc but I just wondered that's all

Or shall I not even put it on? Lol

:worthless:

Lol I'm having a remap, 06 airbox conversion with performance filter, silenced decats, plenum spacer at abbey in the next few weeks for the magazine feature so just trying to get every little bit sorted and upgraded so it can all get done in one hit. Not sure what else I can add aswell or wether that's it