My New Wheels

Ian

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking great Ian! B)

Any chance of some full car shots to get the complete pictue?

Ill get some tomorrow car is in for service & wheel alignment tomorrow so ill stop off somewhere and get some full pics :thumbs:

I was a bit unsure about them when I ordered them but took a chance on them, IMO it has paid off they look so much better in the flesh

Very nice rims Ian , suit the colour of your car well :thumbs:

for a man living in wales though I think you ought to nip up North a few miles and show them off to us ?? :D

I know what he's getting. A little bird told me. :teeth.

I'll kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::rant:

Sarnie................... :surrender::teeth:

Very nice rims Ian , suit the colour of your car well :thumbs:

for a man living in wales though I think you ought to nip up North a few miles and show them off to us ?? :D

Wish I could but im working that weekend & cant get out of it :thumbdown:

Jacko - how would we find out for sure about the GT4 wheels becoming standard on the new model?

I too have a GT4 and would be a little disappointed for the "Special Edition" to become a "not-so-special-anymore Edition" :angry:

However, I spent 5 yrs in LA and saw plenty of 350z's there. Some of which had the GT4 wheels so I'm clinging onto the hope that they won't be standard over here.

The nicest wheels I've seen are the later Standard 19" Nissan wheels that are 5 spoke like the GT4's but with the 350z style squares cut into the spokes. I've forgotten where I saw them, and their name though:blush:

Jacko - how would we find out for sure about the GT4 wheels becoming standard on the new model?

I too have a GT4 and would be a little disappointed for the "Special Edition" to become a "not-so-special-anymore Edition" :angry:

However, I spent 5 yrs in LA and saw plenty of 350z's there. Some of which had the GT4 wheels so I'm clinging onto the hope that they won't be standard over here.

The nicest wheels I've seen are the later Standard 19" Nissan wheels that are 5 spoke like the GT4's but with the 350z style squares cut into the spokes. I've forgotten where I saw them, and their name though:blush:

Dunno to be honest Jonathan. Until get confirmed spec of the UK car then its going to be wait and see.......I'll let you know if I find anything as on the look out for detailed and confirmed info about uk car.

As for the other wheels you like, do you mean the wheels that are on the pig ugly back ended Nismo car that I posted the other day? They were quite nice.... ;)

Dunno to be honest Jonathan. Until get confirmed spec of the UK car then its going to be wait and see.......I'll let you know if I find anything as on the look out for detailed and confirmed info about uk car.

As for the other wheels you like, do you mean the wheels that are on the pig ugly back ended Nismo car that I posted the other day? They were quite nice.... ;)

If they become standard then I'll be selling mine asap :dry:

Jacko - Here's a shot where you can just see the wheels I was referring to. I recall seeing a website that listed all the wheel type for the 350z and these were the latest variation. I seem to think they were the Track V2 style???

Anyway, check 'em out here: http://www.ultimatez.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cat=113

Like the GT4 but with detailing on them - sweet

Jacko - Here's a shot where you can just see the wheels I was referring to. I recall seeing a website that listed all the wheel type for the 350z and these were the latest variation. I seem to think they were the Track V2 style???

Anyway, check 'em out here: http://www.ultimatez.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cat=113

Like the GT4 but with detailing on them - sweet

Yeah if I remember rightly, they are what the yanks got this year for standard?

Yes i think i will be a little disappointed too if they come as standard, but pretty poor that Nissan cant come up with something new for the 07 car. They seem to have it a brick wall on ideas with the zed i think.....observe the new Nismo version. Toying with the idea of getting new wheels myself at the moment. :thumbs:

They are already standard on the 2006 model in Europe.

They are already standard on the 2006 model in Europe.

That's true they are but they never came to Britain. I suspect that this will be the case once again with the 2007MY.