I think they are a real marmite wheel but I love them :yahoo:

100_0954Medium.jpg

Atleast they are not a cheap make ;)

100_0959Medium.jpg

100_0963Medium.jpg

100_0964Medium.jpg

100_0966Medium.jpg

100_0972Medium.jpg

Got them fitted this morning 19 x 9.5 fronts 19 x 10.5 rears, Bought the Rays lightweight nuts with them aswell. I cant believe just how light the wheels & nuts were.

Ill get some proper pics up over the weekend once ive washed it properly & got the alignment sorted :teeth:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got them from Envy Performance, Took nearly 4 months to arrive but its definatley worth the wait.

Cost was about 2k offsets are +22 :teeth:

Id love to be coming on the Wales drive but unfortunatley have to work to pay off the wheels :blush:

Got them from Envy Performance, Took nearly 4 months to arrive but its definatley worth the wait.

Id love to be coming on the Wales drive but unfortunatley have to work to pay off the wheels :blush:

Jesus! 4 months! :scare:

Get your sig changed as well, no more waiting! :thumbs:

Jesus! 4 months! :scare:

Get your sig changed as well, no more waiting! :thumbs:

Was supposed to be 6-8 weeks but the Rays factory closed for about 3 weeks at christmas so taking out the delay for christmas it wasnt too far off the estimated time, will change sig in a mo :teeth:

Was supposed to be 6-8 weeks but the Rays factory closed for about 3 weeks at christmas so taking out the delay for christmas it wasnt too far off the estimated time, will change sig in a mo :teeth:

Ha ha ..... which school did you go to? :D

8+3= 16?? ;)

Anyway, they here now! :thumbs:

4 months!!!!!!!

I'm hoping mine will be here before the end of the month :dry:

We're not! :p

Where have you ordered from Sarnie? States or somewhere here?

:lol:

My maths is not that far out just a few weeks :blush:

4 months!!!!!!!

Japan via funkstyling on here :)

Ah ok mate, once you can let the cat out of the bag about what you bought, be interested to know how it worked out and cost etc.....

I'm on the look out again. But not paying stupid UK prices! :wacko:

I know what he's getting. A little bird told me. :teeth:

The wait was worth it for yours Ian, they look stunning. B)

Having thought about it, the GT4 wheels dont seem to do bad on ebay, certainly would offset the expense of new wheels, but I really like the GT4 wheel, so dont think I will be changing.

I know what he's getting. A little bird told me. :teeth:

The wait was worth it for yours Ian, they look stunning. B)

Having thought about it, the GT4 wheels dont seem to do bad on ebay, certainly would offset the expense of new wheels, but I really like the GT4 wheel, so dont think I will be changing.

Bet you won't like em so much when the new car comes out as thats the standard wheel!

It will be sooooooo common :p

4 months!!!!!!!

Japan via funkstyling on here :)

Ah ok mate, once you can let the cat out of the bag about what you bought, be interested to know how it worked out and cost etc.....

I'm on the look out again. But not paying stupid UK prices! :wacko:

I got quoted £2268 by Envy, £2157 by Unit 8 and £1877 by Chris at Funkystyling :teeth: Plus got a brand new set of 19 inch Pirelli's for £500 at the weekend :teeth:

I know what he's getting. A little bird told me. :teeth.

I'll kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::rant:

@Jacko: Are you sure about the GT4 rims being standard on the new zed, as thats new to me. I was going to keep them to return the car to standard but not point if every zed is gonna have them when I sell up :blush:

@Jacko: Are you sure about the GT4 rims being standard on the new zed, as thats new to me. I was going to keep them to return the car to standard but not point if every zed is gonna have them when I sell up :blush:

Well every picture I have seen so far, including the reviews in Evo, this web page and others show your big heavy wheels :p

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2007-nissan-350z.html

You might as well keep them for winter work though, rather than whatever you buying?

Well every picture I have seen so far, including the reviews in Evo, this web page and others show your big heavy wheels :p

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2007-nissan-350z.html

You might as well keep them for winter work though, rather than whatever you buying?

But those are JDM pics. I don't think they will bring them over here. :)