Ferrari 458, California or 430 Spyder driving experience

Gudzy

I've just been in London for the weekend and whilst I was there got an email about a driving experience for a Ferrari 458 ((£99 for an hour), California (£89 for an hour) or 430 spyder (£69 for 30 mins). I was considering the offer but wasn't really convinced I was going to go for it but whilst on the North circular I saw/ heard a 458 zoom past. That convinced me to book on it ASAP!

If anyone else is interested the link is here: https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/547838?ref=conf-jp&rpi=96121644

If you use my link and 3 other people buy it then I get it free!

I agree with Jack Strong above. I was a guest of Ferrari earlier this year at Silverstone and drove all three of those on the full F1 circuit, scared myself silly as it was in torrential rain but the 458 was just an experience not to forget. The California is a more "gentlemans" drive and the 430 spider was a bit raw, if you know what I mean. :wink:

If I'm reading that correctly, the 458 and 430 drives are nothing you couldn't get from turning up in some smart clothes at a Ferrari dealer and taking a test drive. No way I'd be paying for that.

The 30 mins drive could be good value, assuming the car isn't limited and the roads are interesting. 30 mins on the M25 wouldn't be such a great deal.

458 is good to drive anywhere. So effortless.

Says Ferraris walking talking bill board. I agree though although from what I've seen and read its do powerful, nimble and light. I still think the f430 is better looking.

430 rear is better looking, but 458 side and front profile are much better than the 430 imho.

Ive done the 458, its amazing!

Was that at the same place or somewhere else?

So basically you're just whoring the site to get free stuff?

Absolutely, at least I haven't just joined and this was my first post though...

It's not worked either, no-one else has signed up yet.

I'm very tempted (IF I ever get paid :rant:) but I didn't see where the drive is based ?

Wakefield, West Yorkshire.

Their own website suggests a few different locations: http://www.supercar-experiences.com/supercar-experiences.html but the Living Social offer only mentions Wakefield.

I think you'd be best phoning them up to confirm whether this offer could be taken from any of the other locations.

Edited by Gudzy

Rang up to book this but their terms and conditions have changed so you've got to be over 30 rather than 25 as it said on the deal website, meaning I can't do this one :thumbdown:

I did notice on their website that they do a 2 day tour of North Wales for £1800, think I'll stick to doing that in May with a few zeds...