View new content,

Whenever I enter the forum I click the above box and it used to take me to all that had been posted since my last visit.

It doesn't do that now. All I get is "sorry no new content"

Is there a fault on the forum or am I doing something wrong? Help please.

I get this occasionally. Just try doing it again when you're shown that screen. That works for me.

I don't think I've ever actually had no new content. This place is so quick and so full of helpful chatty people that there is always new stuff.

i learnt this: once logged in, click the forum tab first; then click "new content" once your in there everytime you clcik new content, it will alwyas take you back to it if you're in the forum area. if you go to your pm box and click it. you'll get the no content message. so you just click back on forum first.

from what i can gather it works as a new content button for what ever section your in.

i learnt this: once logged in, click the forum tab first; then click "new content" once your in there everytime you clcik new content, it will alwyas take you back to it if you're in the forum area. if you go to your pm box and click it. you'll get the no content message. so you just click back on forum first.

from what i can gather it works as a new content button for what ever section your in.

+1 it looks at whatever part of the forum you are on :thumbs:

If you are using the full site (not mobile) then use the Ultra Yellow theme. This has a fix in it to always display "forum" content rather than news/gallery/articles/etc. By default it will display new content for whichever part of the site you are in. So you need to be in forums first for it to display forum content. If you end up with "no content" then select "Forums" as the content type on the left.

Thanks for the replies. I opened the site this morning and read them al againl. Tried everything with negative result. Lost my temper and pressed every button I could see. Still nothing. Came back tonight and it's working properly. I love technology!