Nismo V2 front bumper

The reason it don't match is he's used Z18 paint code B17 should have been used. In fact Z18 doesn't even exist for the Zed.

Lets just say its been painted blue and will need to be fixed!!

I messaged him, apparently the front of his car was resprayed so that's why the colour is off....

The front bumper matches the paint colour exactly on the rear which is standard Nissan paint. But he wont give me a detailed picture of the bumper next to the car......!

I am walking away..... (in the voice of craig david B) )

Edited by 350Ad

I mailed him about it to ask if he could guarantee it was a Nismo part. He replied saying he was not sure if it had a Nismo stamp but he bought it as a genuine part. He also said it cost him double the buy it now price which would be £1000??? Its not worth buying it if its not genuine, So unless i get a photo of the Nismo stamp i wont be bidding.

• 1 month later...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Z33-Nismo-V2-Front-bumper-/321050604676?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D4647929745479752394%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D321050604676%26

Its back up, looks like who ever bought it decided not to take a risk on it. No proof of it being genuine and 1 bad photo.... Who ever buys please let me know if it was genuine :D

Yep, very fishy! I want a nismo v2 front bumper and would be willing to pay a lot more as £200. I have emailed him a few times trying to get proof of it being genuine but with no luck. I know if i owned it i would make sure there was some sort of proof to get the money its worth. Again be carefully any one interested!

• 2 weeks later...

If you do get it and have it painted get it done on the car.

Dont just take the bumper on it's own without the car as they never match up.

I did this with my pathfinder and supplied the part and the paint code.

The Pathfinder was 2 years old and had lightened a shade I presume down to the sun.

It was down to me and I had to have it redone at my expense.

I leant that lesson the hard way.