Calendar 2013 January

DoogyRev

January

Please vote for your favourite picture to appear on this month in the 2013 Calendar. Please view all of this pictures in all of the months before voting :thumbs:

Photo1

01-01.jpg

Photo 2

01-02.jpg

Photo 3

01-03.jpg

Photo 4

01-04.jpeg

Edited by DoogyRev

You can vote for your self if you like :thumbs: ..... but thats not very sporting :lol:

Depends on what the other photographers do. Can we agree that any photographer who votes on their own photo has that vote nullified?

I have set it up so I cant see who has voted for who. So less moaning and more voting for what YOU think the BEST PHOTO is :thumbs:

:lol:

Edited by DoogyRev
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

w00t :D Thanks :)

Love your photo. How did you achieve that?

Witchcraft :D

The car isn't moving, put it that way :D

I know. Saw when you first put the photo up. Someone else asked and you replied the exact same thing. Really wanna know.

I'll post up here with the steps on photoshop, if i can remember exactly how i did it... :)

Edited by manphibian
  • Like 1

w00t :D Thanks :)

Love your photo. How did you achieve that?

Witchcraft :D

The car isn't moving, put it that way :D

I know. Saw when you first put the photo up. Someone else asked and you replied the exact same thing. Really wanna know.

I'll post up here with the steps on photoshop, if i can remember exactly how i did it... :)

Woo hoo! :yahoo: Thanx!

Ok, here's basically how i did it, bearing in mind i've had a few beers after work, and i can't really remember the details too well, and there may well be better ways to do it :D

Original:

1-4.jpg

Select around the car with magnetic Lasso... then right click > Layer via Copy

2-4.jpg

Then make Background layer active, then go to Filter > Blur > Radial Blur

Then you have to change to Zoom blur method, and then you have to choose the Blur centre in the box, which is the end of the road in this pic... (it's a bit trial and error with this method... there may be a better way..)

3-2.jpg

And you get this:

4-1.jpg

I think i did some more tweaking with masking etc to control the blur, but this is a good start :)

That's all you get on a friday night :D

Edited by manphibian

Ok, here's basically how i did it, bearing in mind i've had a few beers after work, and i can't really remember the details too well, and there may well be better ways to do it :D

Original:

1-4.jpg

Select around the car with magnetic Lasso... then right click > Layer via Copy

2-4.jpg

Then make Background layer active, then go to Filter > Blur > Radial Blur

Then you have to change to Zoom blur method, and then you have to choose the Blur centre in the box, which is the end of the road in this pic... (it's a bit trial and error with this method... there may be a better way..)

3-2.jpg

And you get this:

4-1.jpg

I think i did some more tweaking with masking etc to control the blur, but this is a good start :)

That's all you get on a friday night :D

Thanx a million! Gonna have to try that out and learn how to use Photoshop properly!