New Aluminium under tray

drfeelgood73

Decided to fit my New shiny undertray that I got from Tarmac today as well. Excellent bit of metalwork, really looks good....

Out of the box and plastic sticky stuff removed....

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag41/pitlanewanderer/8D755D34-D0FD-45EC-9992-1175C8AFF506-125-00000009F9955BDC.jpg

Went on easily and fixings and instructions are good as well.

Will have to do some modification to the attachments to the plastic side trims as they were broken when I took off the old cover due to the fixings being rusted solid together, even the mighty plusgas wouldnt touch it...and the clips don't go on anymore.

Here is it attached....

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag41/pitlanewanderer/F973D74C-D4AB-45CF-BAE5-934DA36C0E1B-125-00000009F0411562.jpg

Really looks good........

Still have the old undertray if anybody interested, showing signs of abuse around the side fixing holes and a split about an inch long at the middle fixing ,but still useful I am sure to someone.

Want one in black.

Get an unpainted one and spray it with black PlastiDip ;)

And you so missed a double dip opportunity there! You could have said "Get an unpainted one and spray it black with PlastiDip Dip.

They do do one in black. Just not got round to it, along with the other 150 other mods I wanna do!

Want one in black.

Get an unpainted one and spray it with black PlastiDip ;)

And you so missed a double dip opportunity there! You could have said "Get an unpainted one and spray it black with PlastiDip Dip.

They do do one in black. Just not got round to it, along with the other 150 other mods I wanna do!

Well get this one out the way and then there will be only 149 left

I had to get a new one from loosing small sections of my plastic undertray, from being lowered. Eventually the wind got into te holes and started pulling it down onto the reading ripping more sections out. Eventually it had to go. The Zspeed is sheer brilliance. Never do I have an issue with scraping or holes. It also helps with underneath airflow.

Great mod, I was also (surprise surprise) tempted to polish the top side but them it will get dirty :lol: