WHAT DOES YOUR 350Z COLOUR SAY ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE????

Zedrush

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice how Sarnie has stayed out of this discussion :p

Where is the yellow stig? :teeth:

just read from the first post re-yellow

" In most cases the person will consent to the stronger partner's desires in a passive manner. You will never enjoy sex to the fullest, but you will never turn down an invitation from somebody you enjoy or admire. "

invitation time no doubt :thumbs:;)

Well i was tail end Charlie last time because it was easy to define the end of the train. And my car aint gay and neither am i. But last time i had to follow blades, kuros and azures and you did not drive fast enough compared with the leaders hence we lost the front of the train. Not happening this time my Ultra will be mixing it up front with Sarnie and my new Yellow buddy Chesterfield :thumbs: Thanks for your comments Zedrush :thumbs:

Beavis, you plonker...... :p

You just quoted me, BUT i was the front on the train! :thumbs:

Yes you at the front of the train and i was at the back, but the ones infront of me were too slow :wheelchair:(the 4 infront) You cant restrain a custard like this. ;)

Beavis, if I remember correctly, we had to stop and wait for you to catch up :D

Well i was tail end Charlie last time because it was easy to define the end of the train. And my car aint gay and neither am i. But last time i had to follow blades, kuros and azures and you did not drive fast enough compared with the leaders hence we lost the front of the train. Not happening this time my Ultra will be mixing it up front with Sarnie and my new Yellow buddy Chesterfield :thumbs: Thanks for your comments Zedrush :thumbs:

Beavis, you plonker...... :p

You just quoted me, BUT i was the front on the train! :thumbs:

Yes you at the front of the train and i was at the back, but the ones infront of me were too slow :wheelchair:(the 4 infront) You cant restrain a custard like this. ;)

Beavis, if I remember correctly, we had to stop and wait for you to catch up :D

Nope thats incorrect.....if i remember correctly i agreed to stay at the rear of the train unfortunately the 4 in front of me were not quick enough to keep up with you. They eventually stopped by the roadside leaving me lost. You then phoned me to say was i lost? which i was........we then agreed to meet back at j14 on the m56 and remember waiting 10 minutes for the rest of you to arrive anyway. The power of the custard i reckon. :thumbs:

what if like me, you buy the car and not care about the colour, just want to get the ride at the best possible value.

:p

Would you care if the car was lime green?

yep, lime green would be fine... I have had orange, white and gold coloured cars, I am not afraid of a bit of colour...

no doubt I would be tinting the windows though... :blush:

what if like me, you buy the car and not care about the colour, just want to get the ride at the best possible value.

yep, lime green would be fine... I have had orange, white and gold coloured cars, I am not afraid of a bit of colour...

how bout yellow with pink spots?

how bout yellow with pink spots?

:nono:

I have had:

Brown

White (A couple) (One with a red Starsky and Hutch stripe LOL)

Red (A couple)

Silver

Grey (several)

Blue (several)

Black

Light Green

Bronze

Purple

I am sure there are a couple more that escape me at the moment.

So what does that make me except F**KED up!! :wacko:

What gets me :angry: is that ALLEGEDLY some bunch of clever numpty's spent god knows how long AND god knows how much deciding on this load of old TOSH!

G G and Proud of it!!

Ming the Grey (Faithful, passionate, horny, decision making, risk taker.)

I have had:

Brown

White (A couple) (One with a red Starsky and Hutch stripe LOL)

Red (A couple)

Silver

Grey (several)

Blue (several)

Black

Light Green

Bronze

Purple

I am sure there are a couple more that escape me at the moment.

So what does that make me except F**KED up!! :wacko:

What gets me :angry: is that ALLEGEDLY some bunch of clever numpty's spent god knows how long AND god knows how much deciding on this load of old TOSH!

G G and Proud of it!!

Ming the Grey (Faithful, passionate, horny, decision making, risk taker.)

Actually its to do with the cognative response of your id and ego persona collected from about the age of 11 when you start to establish what Piaget ( developmental stage psychologist) coined as "hyperthetical deductive reasoning" which drives your subconscious inner wants coupled with your aggression chemically charged from your mendula obligater, which ultimatly responds to an appropriate colour to match your cognative makeup. In effect, it is the impulse fruitation of a typical pathetic phallacy, hence colour choice can be juxstopsed with your inner desires, or cognative makeup. Your whole deontology could therefor in effect be summed up by just one choice, and that choice is the choice of colour...........

Whoa, what happened I just blacked out :blush:

:lol:

Presumeably this builds upon Freud's Psychoanalytical Theory :yawn:

Ahh a fellow scholar, hmmm ahhh, yes....not forgetting Piaget's child development stage theory of cognative developement. :yawn:

Nah Im not a geek I think I just picked up random words from my degree and stuck em together when I blacked out :lol: