WHAT DOES YOUR 350Z COLOUR SAY ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE????

Zedrush

Came across this on the radio this morning on KISS 100, well funny went to the site, really have to change my car colour now ahem... :blush:

People who own the following 350z colours are said to be the following:

RED: People who like red tend to be tigers in the sack. They are easily aroused and enjoy sex in every way imaginable. Once the sexual spark is ignited, it may take hours to extinguish. When two reds get together, the ensuing erotica could make Lady Chatterly blush. Lovers of red tend to be aggressors and weaker colours should be aware.

YELLOW: If you tend to favour yellow, your sexual drives are complex and turn toward the adaptable. The favourite colour of homosexuals is yellow (ahem hi Sarnie :teeth: ). But don't panic -- not everyone who wears yellow is gay (hi Beavis). In most cases the person will consent to the stronger partner's desires in a passive manner. You will never enjoy sex to the fullest, but you will never turn down an invitation from somebody you enjoy or admire.

BLACK: Black colour preferences point to black sex (not necessarily meaning black partners). These people are the misfits of the sex world and seek out each other in kinship. They tend to prefer perverted sex and are usually masochistic or sadistic in nature. They are moody people and often perform at their peak when under stress or during unhappy times. Police psychiatrists claim that sex offenders prefer the colour black. And it is no coincidence that the uniform of monsters and teenage gangs is black attire.

GREEN: Those who prefer green are fresh and innocent in their approach to sex. Women who love green will always make love like virgins all their life. And a man may always be a trifle clumsy and awkward but in a charming and endearing sort of way. Green lovers are gentle, but not passionate. If chosen as a mate, one will never need worry about infidelity.

ORANGE: Lovers of the colour orange lean toward sexual fantasies. The sex act is regarded as a dramatic one-act play in which they are the star. Foreplay is as important as the act of love. They whisper sweet nothings, meaningless dialogue; they feel it is their image. Orange people often do not experience orgasm -- but they put on a darn good act. Men tend to pull their partner's hair, and women leave red welts on the sex partner's back.

GUNMETAL/SILVER: The colour grey is preferred by people who are indecisive. They can't get excited about anything -- including colour -- so they choose a noncommittal shade. Men who prefer grey look at sex as a way of relieving tension -- but nothing more, nothing less. It's wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Women don't make love, they have intercourse. And for one of two reasons only: to accommodate their mate, or to become pregnant. They count the cracks in the bedroom plaster until the sex act is over and done with. But when teamed with another colour, the grey spouse considers the other's infidelity a blessing. When a grey marries another grey, the marriage is made in heaven.

BLUE: Lovers of blue are wonderful sex partners. They are sinners, affectionate and sensitive to their partner's needs. They consider love making a fine art and their approach is elegant. Men who love blue are like concert pianists, delicately ravaging their partner like they would play a baby grand. Women in the blue category enjoy sex to the fullest. They are exciting partners but their passion may be compared to a tidal wave rather than fiery aggression. Both women and men enjoy foreplay and the aftermath of lovemaking, as much as the sex act itself. In marriage a blue person is a wonderful mate -- never seeking outside interests.

WHITE: If a person is infatuated with white, sex often seems filthy. These people are puritanical in nature. French kissing is obscene and to make love in the daylight in unheard of. Women who love white will undress beneath the covers. Men will shower before and after the sex act. These people still use pet names for their genitals.

By the way guys dont take it out on me I didnt come up with this a group of highly qualified psychology examiners did. Spraying my car red

;):blush:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh but I currently own a blue one. Plus I still have the silver golf and am now driving the new black Altea too. (which reminds me I must get some pics up of my Golfs replacement in the other cars section).

So all in thats blue, silver, black and yellow.

So the blue means Im a perfect lover, viewing love making as a fine art, though the Silver means I occasionaly use sex for releiving tension, usually because I cant find anyone to share in my dark perverted acts as indicated by the black...

And the yellow mean that you should watch your back on the wales meet Val if I have some frustration brought about by my inability to act out those fantasies :lol::huglove:

And the yellow mean that you should watch your back on the wales meet Val if I have some frustration brought about by my inability to act out those fantasies :lol::huglove:

Ok so are we drawing straws to see who has a GAY Yellow car following them in Wales?! :scare:

;)

Yellows fastest anyway, so you'll b looking at OUR backsides all day anyway!

Yes but I can always take an alternative route after you turned at a junction leaving you boys to it, whilst us "proper" colours enjoy the drive...... :p

Ok so are we drawing straws to see who has a GAY Yellow car following them in Wales?! :scare:

;)

Well i was tail end Charlie last time because it was easy to define the end of the train. And my car aint gay and neither am i. But last time i had to follow blades, kuros and azures and you did not drive fast enough compared with the leaders hence we lost the front of the train. Not happening this time my Ultra will be mixing it up front with Sarnie and my new Yellow buddy Chesterfield :thumbs: Thanks for your comments Zedrush :thumbs:

Well i was tail end Charlie last time because it was easy to define the end of the train. And my car aint gay and neither am i. But last time i had to follow blades, kuros and azures and you did not drive fast enough compared with the leaders hence we lost the front of the train. Not happening this time my Ultra will be mixing it up front with Sarnie and my new Yellow buddy Chesterfield :thumbs: Thanks for your comments Zedrush :thumbs:

Beavis, you plonker...... :p

You just quoted me, BUT i was the front on the train! :thumbs:

Beavis, you plonker...... :p

You just quoted me, BUT i was the front on the train! :thumbs:

Yes you at the front of the train and i was at the back, but the ones infront of me were too slow :wheelchair:(the 4 infront) You cant restrain a custard like this. ;)