2013 Calendar Update

DoogyRev

I never saw the original calendar post, so just wondering if there are any rules for the photo's and what could be submitted? Had an amazing idea for a picture, so when i get back from offshore this week my mate is gonna turn photographer.... Just need to know if i can be in the pic with my car, or is it car only?

:D

I never saw the original calendar post, so just wondering if there are any rules for the photo's and what could be submitted? Had an amazing idea for a picture, so when i get back from offshore this week my mate is gonna turn photographer.... Just need to know if i can be in the pic with my car, or is it car only?

Depends on what you're wearing! :p

Easy tiger :)

Easy tiger :)

It's not as if everyone else wasn't thinking the same thing! :lol:

Sorry missniki

haha! Don't worry, i'm not thinking bikini shot with a bucket and spade, too cold for that!! Nah, was thinking of something slightly different, bit tongue in cheek!! :p;)

:lol:

ok so how about bikini shot without the bucket and spade?

Tongue in cheek works for me too! Tbh tongue anywhere does! :lol:

How do I apply to be said tongue?

haha! Don't worry, i'm not thinking bikini shot with a bucket and spade, too cold for that!! Nah, was thinking of something slightly different, bit tongue in cheek!! :p;)

PM'ed :thumbs:

Edited by DoogyRev
  • Like 1

Stuck to a frozen lamppost?? haha! :p:lol:

Stuck to a frozen lamppost?? haha! :p:lol:

If I get to see your photoshoot, OK!

• Like 1

Gutted, couldn't do the photo i wanted for the calendar as my props couldn't make it....

However, i will be out with the camera through winter for some good pics, especially at the husky rally's where my friends race dogs.... Hopefully we'll get a shoot in Aviemore at the rally in January with some snow!

did i have to take the pics myself?? is that the rules??

No you dont have to, as long at you have access to a high res copy, and you have permission to use it :thumbs:

Not long now folks until the Polls start. Any more pic need to be Pm'ed to me by Sunday :thumbs:

Edited by DoogyRev

did i have to take the pics myself?? is that the rules??

No you dont have to, as long at you have access to a high res copy, and you have permission to use it :thumbs:

Not long now folks until the Polls start. Any more pic need to be Pm'ed to me by Sunday :thumbs:

is it that time already!!!!