What would you change about a 350z

Rob_Quads

1. Adjustable suspension. My 1992 GTO had it and it was great. Sports mode tigtened everything up and normal mode was a much more forgiving ride.

2. A slightly less notchy gearbox.

3. Reverse parking sensors as standard.

Just a few things that wqould make the drive a little better.

Ming the wishful

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly (!) better interior build quality. Dealer has just had the dashboard out to put the fuel filler flap release back in. I pushed it through the dashboard :scare:

Did this the day I picked her up. Fixed it myself though.

I hate the inaccurate fuel gauge. Seems to go forever on ¼ tank but anything above it just pisses away.

Guy

I hate the inaccurate fuel gauge. Seems to go forever on ¼ tank but anything above it just pisses away.

Guy

A lot of cars have this. I think it has to do with the shape of the fuel tank. (could be completely wrong here dough :p)

Slightly (!) better interior build quality. Dealer has just had the dashboard out to put the fuel filler flap release back in. I pushed it through the dashboard :scare:

Did this the day I picked her up. Fixed it myself though.

Guy

I tried but I couldn't get the knack with my fat fingers to get sorted :blush:

Glen

I too managed to push the fuel cap release button through the dash in my first ever run out, was crawling round like a **** on the forecourt in the rain to try and pull it back toward the hole and back into position - fiddly but got there eventually.

Also, I'm always driving about with the indicator still flashing as it doesn;t seem to resent when i've finished turning.

Having to click the button twice to unlock passenger door is a pain, especially for my girlfriend who seems to be able to pull the door handle at exactly the same time as i press the button and not be able to get into the car. usually when its raining.

Some other choice of leather (cream etc) would be nice

Other than that, bloody great car !

Oh, and a proper bluetooth, not the crappy factory one...

I

Having to click the button twice to unlock passenger door is a pain, especially for my girlfriend who seems to be able to pull the door handle at exactly the same time as i press the button and not be able to get into the car. usually when its raining.

There is a procedure to reset your fob to open BOTH doors when you press the button ;)

I will have to check but i'm pretty sure that you can only do it on ther GT4 or thr MY06 :dry:

Please let us know, i'm interested in knowing it too, and i have a MY06

Right, you have to press and hold both the lock and unlock buttons on the fob for 5 sec to disable the antihijack facility so that both doors open at the same time. Do the same to turn it back on :thumbs:

I will have to check but i'm pretty sure that you can only do it on ther GT4 or thr MY06 :dry:

Please let us know, i'm interested in knowing it too, and i have a MY06

Right, you have to press and hold both the lock and unlock buttons on the fob for 5 sec to disable the antihijack facility so that both doors open at the same time. Do the same to turn it back on :thumbs:

Cool, gonna try that tonight :)

I would like the indicators to either click louder or the lights on the dash more prominant. I am forever leaving the buggers on...

good thought :thumbs: , forgot about this.., it is bloody annoying , worse now I have a loud exhaust on :blush: