Doom and Gloom

ATTAK Z

Not their best but not bad for a bunch of senior citizens :thumbs: I downloaded it this morning :)

In my view...... they should have hung their boots up a while ago...... bit passed it now and it spoils their image... only my opinion.

Not their best but not bad for a bunch of senior citizens :thumbs: I downloaded it this morning :)

In my view...... they should have hung their boots up a while ago...... bit passed it now and it spoils their image... only my opinion.

Tend to agree with you and I'm a big fan :wacko:

Tend to agree with you and I'm a big fan :wacko:

So am I mate..... and as a musician, I listened to all their stuff learning the drums etc...... but its just getting a bit dated now and hate to say it..... over done and played out.

Not their best but not bad for a bunch of senior citizens thumbs.gif I downloaded it this morning smile.gif

Tend to agree with you and I'm a big fan wacko.gif

So am I mate..... and as a musician, I listened to all their stuff learning the drums etc...... but its just getting a bit dated now and hate to say it..... over done and played out.

I understand where you are coming from but it's difficult for those of us (well me anyway) that have grown up with them to let it go, the first single, (that'll be 7inch vinyl to you) that I ever bought was Little Red Rooster in 1964, I was 10 and had saved my pocket money for weeks, still got it with the sleeve as well thumbs.gifsmile.gif I agree that they may seem dated to you but as musicians they really are the dogs. I last saw them at the O2 in London in 2007 and they were amazing, we sat next to a family with their 15 year old daughter and she couldn't believe how good they were for " a bunch of old farts", this was how she described them before the concert. Rumour has it they will play the O2 again in November this year and I'm torn whether to go or not, I don't want the last time I see them to be a disappointment shrug.gif

Bought their first single 'Come On' when it was released in 1963 and I was 15 and to this day when I do (rarely) play any music in the car it will be their CD's. So yep, still a fan although I have to agree that listening is better than watching them these days :lol:

Couldn't help noticing this latest track has those same two words as their first single in the end of it....co-incidence?

I understand where you are coming from but it's difficult for those of us (well me anyway) that have grown up with them to let it go, the first single, (that'll be 7inch vinyl to you) that I ever bought was Little Red Rooster in 1964, I was 10 and had saved my pocket money for weeks, still got it with the sleeve as well thumbs.gifsmile.gif I agree that they may seem dated to you but as musicians they really are the dogs. I last saw them at the O2 in London in 2007 and they were amazing, we sat next to a family with their 15 year old daughter and she couldn't believe how good they were for " a bunch of old farts", this was how she described them before the concert. Rumour has it they will play the O2 again in November this year and I'm torn whether to go or not, I don't want the last time I see them to be a disappointment shrug.gif

**EDIT** Well, I've bitten the bullet and bought 2 tickets in the pre sale on Monday this week for the 02 in November, it's a birthday present to myself :yahoo: I can't wait now :band: