Carbon Fibre Skinning Service

DannyBoy

That does look very good indeed, any images with it fitted back in the car yet ?

In an ideal world it would be good to send the dash parts (etc) to you, and you send one out that has been done already.

I presume the edges wouldn't get snagged and curl up like I'd imagine typical stick on kits would do ?

My car has been sitting in a garage with its gearbox in bits for the last two months, so I haven't had it to fit the parts to. To be honest even when I get the car back I'm planning to do a full LED and gauge face conversion at the same time as the interior swap, which takes it from an hour's work to a full weekend, so it could actually be quite some time before my car gets the parts. I'd expect that the first fitted pics will be from the members who's parts I'm currently skinning (ouch) if and when they choose to post pics as that will be up to them.

I'm almost ready to offer the exchange service bar a few bits that are proving hard to find, in fact depending on what parts people want doing I could well be able to cater for it now as I have most bits.

You won't get any visible edges at all with this method, as the carbon is bonded straight to the part, so there is only one edge as it were.

Feel free to PM me if you have further questions :thumbs:

DB

HR centre in red me thinks!

Have you any pictures of stuff in red that you could show us please so we know what it looks like!

I haven't done anything in red yet, but trust me; if you have a colour in your head I can almost certainly match it. :thumbs:

DB

HR centre in red me thinks!

Have you any pictures of stuff in red that you could show us please so we know what it looks like!

I haven't done anything in red yet, but trust me; if you have a colour in your head I can almost certainly match it. :thumbs:

DB

Trust me Pete has many many colours in his head :wacko:

Pot kettle SMD (Spurs Must be Doomed)!! :boxing:

The red is on Redline goods Nissan page Danny Boy so it will give you an idea.

Soon as the car is finished this round of make over I will be looking at the centre consol.

Where are you based?

I believe he's Surrey based :)

Pot kettle SMD (Spurs Must be Doomed)!! :boxing:

The red is on Redline goods Nissan page Danny Boy so it will give you an idea.

Soon as the car is finished this round of make over I will be looking at the centre consol.

Where are you based?

Just had a quick look and that red shouldn't be a problem.

SMD and glrnet are indeed correct, I'm smack bang next to Heathrow.

DB

Many thanks for getting back to me on this DannyBoy, it's much appreciated.

I'd love to get it done in the new year, so hopefully by then you'll be in full swing and can do the swapsies thing.

I have to say I'm not into the whole carbon fibre craze (unless it was OEM) but this looks very good indeed and would certainly improve the interior I think.

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...