New wheels

dazh

I finally have the Z looking how I want, well almost. Always liked the style of the Touring wheels but not the colour. I got these at a good price thanks to Adrian (octet), three got delivered wednesday and one thursday as the courier lost one for 24 hours, luckily it turned up and all four were loaded into a van and sent to the powdercoaters for a refurb and satin black finish, if anyone in the Durham area needs a wheel refurb Drew at Stella Blast Chester le Street does a cracking job! 24 hours later they are ready, so went and got my tyres swapped over this morning by one of my customers, who even hid the wheel weights behind the spokes for a cleaner look, and this is the end result, I'm chuffed to say the least. Off now to do a bit of carbon wrapping :thumbs:

Facebook1.jpg

Facebook2.jpg

Facebook3.jpg

Facebook4.jpg

Looking good, but lose the Apexi sticker. It looks crap.

Looks ok to me so it's staying for the minute :p . I'm not a massive fan of tyre dressing, to be honest I'm not a massive fan of cleaning it either though I know I should be, so long as it's cleanish I'm happy :blush:

FFS you've all made me feel guilty, so I've gone out and done them :lol:

When I say not a fan, I mean the act of doing them not the product, always seems a chore :blush:

You're doing it wrong then!

Get a tyre dressing sponge. Hard backed. Easy to do and doesn't make a mess of you! ;)

When I say not a fan, I mean the act of doing them not the product, always seems a chore :blush:

Get a tyre dressing sponge. Hard backed. Easy to do and doesn't make a mess of you! ;)

Did we not cover this during the week in another post?

B)

B)

Thank god for that! I thought it was the quitting smoking drugs giving me deja vu again.

B)

Thank god for that! I thought it was the quitting smoking drugs giving me deja vu again.

:scare:

B)

No idea if this was covered or not. :shrug:

Looking good, but lose the Apexi sticker. It looks crap.

Looks ok to me so it's staying for the minute :p . I'm not a massive fan of tyre dressing, to be honest I'm not a massive fan of cleaning it either though I know I should be, so long as it's cleanish I'm happy :blush:

ignore grumpy, he's just got seperated from the other 6 dwarves. if you like it keep it; its your car, you do what you like.

wheels look good,

just get them dressed :lol:;)

The applicators are good but still end up getting messy.

I'm currently using the Swissvax non-shiny stuff which comes in a spray bottle and applying it with their special (rebranded paintbrush) applicator brush. I was fairly sceptical but it actually works really well, you just spray a bit onto the tyre and then work it around with the brush. You hardly need to use any of the stuff either so zero mess :thumbs:

DB