370z wipers

Zugara

• 2 months later...

Well the replacement rubber did not last long, or help much. Seems the whole blade needs replacing.

@ioneabee and @sipar69 - That Bosch link is for a single 22" blade. 370Z wipers are 21" (drivers side and rear) and 19" (passenger). Did I miss something ?

would the gentlemen care for a spot of the following...

http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/370-z-years-2009-to-2013/bosch-aerotwin-ar21u-and-bosch-aerotwin-ar19u-twin-pack-wiper-blades/

Hey guys, sorry to highjack the thread but I was in Halfords last night as wanted to pick up some new wiper blades, the Bosch guide in store didn't list any for the 370Z?? I asked at the parts counter and they looked on the system and again couldn't find any listed.

The Bosch web site doesn't list any for the 370Z, but presumably ones for another model also fit the 370Z....

The link above does list some for the 370Z though (thanks for that - very useful!), couple of questions -

Are these any better than OEM?

And are there any better while I'm at it?

Does anyone please have the Bosch part number for the rear blade - or is this the same as the front driver's side (do the front blades come with the spoilers??)

Thanks!!

Edited by Space Cadet

I bought some of the Bosch Aero Twins from Halfords. Make sure you get the 'blades' and not the 'wipers' as they are different. The blades are the more expensive ones. The rear uses the same 19" as the front so you can pick up two of those. And for the record. I like them a lot so far but not been used in heavy rain as yet.

• 2 years later...