Value

Dragons350z

Wouldn't normally consider a car with that mileage but having read on here how "bullet proof" they are and that it appears to have been on the motorway most of its life, full NSH, and a good spec thought that I would atleast see what you guys thought. Perhaps a good way of getting into one. It looks like a low mileage one around that age goes for up to £17k (if there selling) so what I don't know is what to knock of per 1000/mile for the difference in mileage. Is 4K about the right difference? What big bills / servicing / known parts wearing coming up?

I remember looking at that but high milage and its and auto kinda put me off...

Price seems good though from what I was seeing the past month or so.

:)

I think the price ill be paying for mine is good for the year and milage.

(2009 59) 12.5k miles, GT (no NAV) - £18250

Its a steal! Snap it up! I mentioned this the other day on my McLaren thread. I think its an auto tho which im not really after...and im not keen on grey either :blush:

But other than that, awesome car for 350z HR price! Whats not to like? My old Zed sold with 106,000 trouble-free miles on the clock. My 200sx (S14a) before that went with 152,000 miles on the clock - original engine and turbo!

Built to last i think (unless anyone knows something different about the 370z?)

• 4 weeks later...