370z doesn't look out-of-place next to McLaren's

andyvvc

http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/4209175.htm

Popped along to Rybrook to have a look at the 370z they are selling. When i spoke to Gary from Rybrook on the phone and he told me that the car was on the first-floor, i should have sussed that something out-of-the-norm for a car sales place would be waiting for me and Lydia...

...sure enough, Rybrook near Solihull is a Macca and Roller dealership, with all the 'tat' like the 370z hidden away on the first floor (car lift access for the vehicles incase anyone was wondering) B)

Other 'tat' on the first floor included:

2x Macca MP4-12Cs

1x 911 GT3 RS 4.0

Several Astons

Ferrari California

Maserati GT Stradale

I will say that the Storm white 370 really didnt look out of place! It looked more than good enough to be in such distinguished company ! :)

The price has been dropped recently too to a whisker under 20k. Car has 10000 miles only on the clock, one owner. Only issues were three little stone chips and a small blemish on the satnav screen....it looked factory-new.

Tempted....very tempted.

Slightly annoyed about the lack of cubby spaces in the 370 tho...and where the hell is the sunglasses holder?!? :teeth:

How do you tell the difference? Car was a 2010 model...satnav had a load of buttons, as did the steering wheel :teeth:

Something else that annoyed me - quick-access to the cubby areas behind the seats. Now a no-no because even the passenger seat has a S L O W electric back-adjust motor :thumbdown:

Does it sound like Im trying to talk myself out of one? Three stones chips. A mark on the satnav screen. Missing cubbys. Missing sunglasses holder. Passenger seat has an electric motor for back-adjust (tedious)

^^^^

Not really reasons to avoid one, are they ;)

The screen did have a mark on it, like a scratch. Maybe it WAS touch screen? The dealer let me start the car up ....on the first floor lol! It was like starting a car up in a very posh office building! Nav fired up - Nissan logo etc. I never thought to try the screen doh!

The way the needles on the dials all roll round then back when you start the car was neat too.

But maybe this one would be just as good: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

12,750!!! Mileage isnt too horrific either! Looks like someone needs a quick sale?

We have the same vintage 350 Andy, and TBH the 370 isn't enough of a step up for me to justify the price. Yes the interior is nicer, but less storage, and the driving experience and engine are very similar, especially in day to day driving.

Storage is no reason, I buy a car to drive not store my rubbish in!

+1

Its a sports cars not a mpv. Dont keep anything in it. Just my sunnies, but wont be needing those anytime soon.

I think there was enough of a step up to justify the cost. Its a nicer place to be, and i cant think of anything that matches it. Apart from the 350z....... :snack:

Chris`I liked his flappy Ps.

Just do it Andy. And get the white as it will be just as hard to keep clean as your Midnight. :lol:

Sooooooo loving having silver on the cleaning front. :) (but the scoob it dark blue so that needs lots of washing :blush::bang: )

PCP is kinda like hire purchase, basicly you put a deposite down on a new car agree a finaly price for the car for when it comes at the end of the deal period, pay monthly payments and at the end of the 2-3 year period you can either buy the car, give it back and take the money difference or give it back and put the money towards a new one.

And is Lydia happy with a white 370 ? :stir::p:lol:

Yep. But the reduction in legroom (she's 6ft) and the missing cubbies are still a concern to her..... looks like i will have to pass then :lol:

Honestly the only things stopping me buying a 370 are the prices (still a tad high for me to feel happy with) and the fact that i own the best varient of the 350. As AK said earlier in the thread, there isnt a lot of difference between the 350 HR and the 370 if we are being brutally honest. I almost wish i had kept the old 53 plate :p

Still sound like im nit-picking dont i! :teeth:

EDIT - i cant even quote properly :blush: