LewisH Azure & Black build

LewisH

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nice :thumbs:

look forward to seeing the progress :snack:

how did you get your black engine bay bits looking so clean? Are the plastic bits still wet or have you used some sort of buffer? Can never get mine to stay clean for long!

303 Aerospace Protectant! You just spray it all over and leave it for a few hours to dry. It's actual witchcraft!

Must agree with it being some form of sorcery!! Plastics look great, can you get this stuff on the high street ???? I NEED some!

Car looks great mate, I'm only a week into owning my Azure and wouldn't mind it looking this clean :)

• 11 months later...

Not updated this for some time, not done a great deal of modding though to be fair. Added spacers ages ago and had the roof & lip wrapped in black. Gave it a good clean on Saturday.

Wheels are going in for a full refurb and gloss black paint tomorrow so that'll be exciting. Will post an after pick next week.

Over a year with the Z now and still loving it.

1743585_10152279644038447_832860734_n.jpg

Edited by LewisH

Haha thanks guys, yea white was strongly considered at one point but I'm committed to a blue and black theme, I have a vision ;)

Maybe I'll convince you with pics next week!

I know that feeling but it's in blue & silver :surrender: