K1 Japspeed with bungs (London)

John tarantula

Chicken :p:p:lol:

I agree with you. It's perfect with std cats but with decats it's loud and I persevered for best part of 2yrs and now my hearing is gone.

Seriously mate look on my FS thread I just sold mine and there was loads of interest so contact them for a quick sale.

GLWTS.

Chicken :p:p:lol:

I agree with you. It's perfect with std cats but with decats it's loud and I persevered for best part of 2yrs and now my hearing is gone.

Seriously mate look on my FS thread I just sold mine and there was loads of interest so contact them for a quick sale.

GLWTS.

Sorry, what'd you say, I can't hear you! :lol: Yeah with standard cats is lovely but damaging with decats! I put it cheap so it should sell easily and I'm in no rush :)

• 1 month later...

hi mate! do you have any videos of it running with de-cats and new y-pipe? as was thinking doing same...just wan to know how loud its gonna be haha and also....do you run silenced de-cats on no? Thanks :)

If you're ever thinking about going on track then you have no chance with this and decats. I run unsilenced decats with the buddyclub system which is similar and its scary loud.

• 2 months later...