toyosports coilovers

wolfie.irl

Those are true coilovers and the rears can cause distortion unless the mounts are strengthened. The zed doesn't have true coilovers on the rear as standard, they have a separate spring dampener set up.

Buy something decent as crap suspension is a fast way to ruin your car

Very true...

I have got toyosports exhaust and if that is anything to go by I definitely wouldn't buy their suspension :lol:

The exhaust is ok really but suspension is pretty important to have decent quality. As the saying goes buy cheap buy twice!

Save for a bit longer and get something really worth it :thumbs:

Very true...

I have got toyosports exhaust and if that is anything to go by I definitely wouldn't buy their suspension :lol:

The exhaust is ok really but suspension is pretty important to have decent quality. As the saying goes buy cheap buy twice!

Save for a bit longer and get something really worth it :thumbs:

Comments worth noting it would seem :)

anyone any experience of them

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOSPORTS-NISSAN-350Z-COILOVER-RACE-SUSPENSION-2003-/110731785230?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19c820f40e

im hesitant about buying something like that from ebay so i thought i would ask here first

I have been watching those. Seems a no brainier at that price.

However I would need feedback from someone that's got them fitted B4 I would buy anything!

:drive1

Those are true coilovers and the rears can cause distortion unless the mounts are strengthened. The zed doesn't have true coilovers on the rear as standard, they have a separate spring dampener set up.

Are you sure they're 4x coilovers? The rears look like replacement shocks to me and the other 4 bits like spring mounts, but I'm far from an expert...

Why not go for these:

http://www.meisterr.com/Site/Zeta-S.html

You even get £100 discount being a member on this forum.

Details here: viewtopic.php?f=135&t=64251

Mine are being fitted this week, but several others already running on them and they seem to love them! Support is great, PM Jerrick at MeisterR with any questions you may have.

Like stated above, we have the MeisterR coilovers on offer to the 350Z owners.

As far as the Toyosport coilovers go, they are cheap.

On the description it said it had Zinc plated top mount, but on the picture it is anodized aluminum.

"Work with Original Stock Shocks or High Performance Aftermarket Shocks"

What the hack is the seller on? New dampers are included and you hope they are high performance aftermarket dampers.

A bit worried as the info on there don't seems to match up, so I questions the knowledge of the seller.

This normally also lead me to question the seller's ability to offer aftersales support.

There is also no mention of what type of dampers it is using.

Things like how many stage adjustable, Mono-Tube or Twin-Tube damper...

These are basic information that customers needs to know to make a decision... Unless we assume it is cheap so it must be the worst of everything.

As for "True" Coilovers suspension for the 350Z, we actually have that design in our Zeta-R coilovers.

I haven't heard of any issue of causing turret deformation yet, had a few customers using that and haven't heard of issue.

The reason to use a "true" coilovers setup in the rear is the fact it makes installation and height adjustments much easier.

You also have a wide choice of springs to use as they use standard 62mm (2.5") ID springs.

But best of all, you can actually get raid of the standard spring bucket arm and replace with a proper adjustable toe arm.

This will hold toe setting much better than the standard "bolt", and will be beneficial if the suspension see alot of high stress track work.

Hope that helps, any questions please feel free to let me know. :)