Modified Z needed for Total Nissan

Jay

Surely you could do a little photoshopping on the pics ;)

The match is a lot better than before I agree :thumbs:

True, but I haven't really got any scenery pics, don't get time to go out these days :lol: and on my drive way isn't the best.

Nah I'll apply once she's finished which I hope will be next year :surrender:

She will never be finished :stir:

By that I mean you will always be changing something, you have spent far too much time with a certain other Azure member ;)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True, but I haven't really got any scenery pics, don't get time to go out these days :lol: and on my drive way isn't the best.

By that I mean you will always be changing something, you have spent far too much time with a certain other Azure member ;)

Haha that must be you then Dave as I want a new stereo :lol:

The engine bay will stay the way it is now till Wales next year then another change. I'm quite tempted to wrap, but can't bare the thought of taking it off after spending well over a grand to then put it in the bin.

Haha that must be you then Dave as I want a new stereo :lol:

The engine bay will stay the way it is now till Wales next year then another change. I'm quite tempted to wrap, but can't bare the thought of taking it off after spending well over a grand to then put it in the bin.

Yeah but isn't it the same with painting? You could spend a lot on a paint job and get chips etc...

not sure of the persons name but what about that green zed thatas just been finished thats a head turner :)

Hi mate, I did think of keyser but it's a first come first served type of thing. Don't worry our member doing it will not disappoint

not sure of the persons name but what about that green zed thatas just been finished thats a head turner :)

Hi mate, I did think of keyser but it's a first come first served type of thing. Don't worry our member doing it will not disappoint

Sarnie :snack:;)

:lol::lol:

What's wrong with me quotes?

I shall hit the reply button from now on:(

You and a certain Smurf seem to quote what hasn't been said yet :doh:

Well Smurf puts his post at the top like this and drops everyone else to the bottom!!

Where as I tend to write at the bottom so everyone else is at the top!!!