small hole. PLEASE HELP

WINKJ

hi guys,

basically the previous number plate mount screws went through the mount and the tips have made a hole in the front bumper.

I am in the process of removing the front plate and changing it to something else :ninja:

I know this is really simple to some of you guys so thought it best to ask here as I dont know where to start regarding how to fill the hole and paint it! :wacko:

appreciate the advice all! :thumbs:

PIC!

7882802590_7cdff16c87_z.jpg

securedownload by Winkj, on Flickr

I guess you could fill it and touch it up with a paint pen, would just look like a stone chip then :shrug:

The Camera is not a bad idea, if your in to that sort of thing, and could also look good depending on the sticker :shrug:

You could always make a hole the same size on the other side then it won't stand out so much :surrender:

there is another on the other side :lol:

but they are not symmetrical or I could of passed them as dual air intakes?! B)

PS... I am talking about the tiny holes on the left of this image guys, not the big one (whatever that was for?!?! it was hidden behind the plate)

Surely the only option - if you want it back to standard is to fibre glass behind filler on the front, then sand and paint - really the whole bumper blending would be hard work to get a good match - but there are some very good body shops out there.

If it's just the small holes you may get away with just filler but as the bumper will flex it may crack and come out :(

Good Luck