Best price on a 2007 bulge bonnet?

S1 HNK

Hello mate,

All change! Was going to post but not picking up my zed till the weekend. Decided after 3 years it was time to return!

Sold my s2000 and BMW this week so looking forward to a big engine again!

What you cruising around in these days?

I like both on a stock car, but prefer the buldge on a modified car. Presents a bit more aggression. Why haven't I got one then? Probably one of the last mods I'll put on, but still keep thinking about a carbon bonnet roof and boot.

I have but I'd need to bring it back to carbon.

The all carbon look was my plan, but when I purchased the NOS and install it cost a fortune so the bonnet and roof had to wait so painted it Azure as a stop gap.

Not sure if the top half being carbon and the bottom being Azure would look any good, especially as I've taken a slightly different path.

I have but I'd need to bring it back to carbon.

The all carbon look was my plan, but when I purchased the NOS and install it cost a fortune so the bonnet and roof had to wait so painted it Azure as a stop gap.

Not sure if the top half being carbon and the bottom being Azure would look any good, especially as I've taken a slightly different path.

You really need something like this Ian - light and see-through ;)

P1080347.jpg

With a bit of "pristine detailing" signwriting what better advert could you have :teeth: