Whats your drink?

Topcat

After my recent holiday to Belgium i'm on a mission over the next year to try a whole load of new beers/ales

What's everyone's preference?

I usually prefer my largers, but don't mind the occasional ale, Blue Monkey Brewery (Nottingham) always seem to agree with me.

And I found A brilliant beer in belgium. Duvel 8.5% but smooth taste, shame it wasn't cheaper over there. 4 euros for a stumpy bottle :scare:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like Guiness, but after 3 or 4 they lay heavy on my stomach.

Been to the shops earlier and bought several different varieties.

First up

Wells Banana bread beer. Halfway through the bottle and it's bloody lovely, but wouldn't want more than a couple i can tell.

Another vote for Bombay Sapphire... but also home made Mojito's, made with chocolate mint from the garden - it's the cat **** that gives it the edge..

On a more beer type night then Fursty Ferret is my prefered ale..

Of course, anything is better than nothing,

anything with an alchol count, beer, wine, cider, spirits, meths, surgical spirit, petrol, diesel :lol:

By the pint i prefer my cider, can drink beer don't mind lager.

Cider; if its under 7% i don;t generally drink it :blush: quiet like the scrumpy :blush: part form hot days or if i have to drive then i like weaker ones.

some of my favourites

henry westons special reserve vintage cider

Green goblin

thatchers vintage gold

legless but smiling scrumpy :thumbs:

rekorderlig

bulmers

stella cider

koppaberg

magners

If you like lagers and from the belgium region, one of my favourites is Kwak, has a cool glass and a great flavour also like my white beers my favourite is hoegaarden.

as for spirits

JD

wild turkey

sambuca

vodka

gin

etc etc :lol:

if you like your spirits go have a browse at the whiskeyexchange.com ;) so easy tospend some serious cash very easily :blush:

anything with an alchol count, beer, wine, cider, spirits, meths, surgical spirit, petrol, diesel :lol:

By the pint i prefer my cider, can drink beer don't mind lager.

Cider; if its under 7% i don;t generally drink it :blush: quiet like the scrumpy :blush: part form hot days or if i have to drive then i like weaker ones.

some of my favourites

henry westons special reserve vintage cider

Green goblin

thatchers vintage gold

legless but smiling scrumpy :thumbs:

rekorderlig

bulmers

stella cider

koppaberg

magners

If you like lagers and from the belgium region, one of my favourites is Kwak, has a cool glass and a great flavour also like my white beers my favourite is hoegaarden.

as for spirits

JD

wild turkey

sambuca

vodka

gin

etc etc :lol:

if you like your spirits go have a browse at the whiskeyexchange.com ;) so easy tospend some serious cash very easily :blush:

and which biscuits do you like ?