[SOLD]JT350GT4 Farewell Part Out

JT350GT4

Well the Zed has now gone and left in her wake is a load of parts that were or were going to be on her. Excuse some of the pictures as they're dated back from 2 weeks ago before I went back away to work but I have taken a collective photo yesterday to prove they're still there. (I hope this is ok mods?). Guys who are already interested in parts I've put the pictures up anyway for you to see them before you purchase.

JWT Pop Charger (Done about 2000 Miles) £75 delivered? (Provisionally Sold)

IMG_0541.jpg

Volk TE37SL £2300 but these would be on a collection only basis. First pic shows slight damage to nearside front wheel but not greatly noticable and easily repairable. New tyres on done about 500 miles. Will throw in the wheel nuts.

Front: 19x9.5JJ et +22

Rear: 19x10.5JJ et +22

Tyres: Toyo Proxes T1....255/35/19 fronts and 275/35/19 rears only done about 500 miles virtually brand new.

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

B)

Blimey, about 4ks worth of wheels and tyres for 2k... Im tempted myself, some nice goodies there :thumbs:

Absolute bargain for one lucky buyer :byebye:

Would have been all over these bad boys a few months ago......GLWTS dude :thumbs:

Guys sorry to be a pain, I've been called away at work for a week and a bit someone's had to go home on compassionate. I don't want to take any of your monies until I'm back as long as you guys are happy waiting?

Cheers Jordan

Guys sorry to be a pain, I've been called away at work for a week and a bit someone's had to go home on compassionate. I don't want to take any of your monies until I'm back as long as you guys are happy waiting?

Cheers Jordan

So do people know what they are waiting for as you never replied to my pm's?