What do you guys reckon?

JoshThePonce

Looks sweet!

Two things.

As said, burn them rear lights

And

Get a bigger rear number plate that fills the space.

+1 (+2, whatever) ........... Id space your wheels 20mm as well, will make it look a lot more aggressive :thumbs:

Looks sweet!

Two things.

And

+1 (+2, whatever) ........... Id space your wheels 20mm as well, will make it look a lot more aggressive :thumbs:

I think spacers are next on my list, the wheels already have a pretty good offset though so i dunno if 20mm would be too much?

I was thinking 15mm but i'm not too sure

20120808_174007.jpg

20120808_174016.jpg

20120808_174026.jpg

20120808_174040.jpg

I think it would have looked better with the bonnet body colour and the indents black...

But then I dont like black bonnets :shrug:

Nice idea, looks like fangs, very aggressive :thumbs:

Dave your starting to sound like some of the others on here that never have anything nice to say lol.

You know you will be barred from mummycare if you keep it up! :boxing:

Looks sweet!

Two things.

And

I think spacers are next on my list, the wheels already have a pretty good offset though so i dunno if 20mm would be too much?

I was thinking 15mm but i'm not too sure

20120808_174007.jpg

20120808_174016.jpg

20120808_174026.jpg

20120808_174040.jpg

You don't need spacers, you will feck up the feel of the car. The car looks cracking mate, dont ruin it by going all drift wideboy look. Theres a reason they cars only go sideways :lol: The silly boys have ruined the handling :lol::clap:

Hmm, i do love the whole stanced look though, especially on these cars

Decisions decisions :shrug:

but the car will feel terrible to drive and you will not enjoy it as much. Whats the point in buying a fast car to drive it so slow every so you dont put the wheels through the arches? Britains roads are designed for that look at all lol.

Vik fell in love with her car again when she took the spacers off it. The difference is night and day if you are a particular driver

I got 20mm spacers from Zedman and put them on all 4 corners.

Also increased the tyre width to 275 on the back and 245 on the front.

So widened the car by 10cm on the rear and 8 on the front.

I find it handles ok but each to there own:)

However if I had the energy I would take the spacers off to see how it handles with just the extra rubber.

I did the whole lot at the same time.

If I found that it did drive better with them off then they would go on ebay.

I would rather have more rubber on the road anyway.

B)

but the car will feel terrible to drive and you will not enjoy it as much. Whats the point in buying a fast car to drive it so slow every so you dont put the wheels through the arches? Britains roads are designed for that look at all lol.

Vik fell in love with her car again when she took the spacers off it. The difference is night and day if you are a particular driver

Give over......spacers make next to bog all difference unless your hooning all over the place. :p

Give over......spacers make next to bog all difference unless your hooning all over the place. :p

ahh so your one of the ones who cant drive well :bleh:;) Nice of you to point that out :lol:

Anybody that knows anything about mechanics will spot straight away the wheel will not rotate on the correct axis on the steering etc

If your not tracking it or driving it really hard on the roads it make bugger all difference mate and you know it.

It undoubtedly affects it.....as you say mechanically it must but in real world driving you can't notice it at all.

You spend most of your time on a track so you will notice it more.

Spacers are to handelling what a pop charger is to performance in my book.

Is there a post anywhere on this forum were everyone sings from the same hymn sheet lol!

And what's "Hooning" is that like smoothing out the lumps in the dirt from round ya runner beans?

:dummy:

If your not tracking it or driving it really hard on the roads it make bugger all difference mate and you know it.

It undoubtedly affects it.....as you say mechanically it must but in real world driving you can't notice it at all.

You spend most of your time on a track so you will notice it more.

Spacers are to handelling what a pop charger is to performance in my book.

yep both make the car slower :lol::lol:

Is there a post anywhere on this forum were everyone sings from the same hymn sheet lol!

And what's "Hooning" is that like smoothing out the lumps in the dirt from round ya runner beans?

:dummy:

Theres a massive annual event called the scottish Hoon, hoon means, in abreviation, driving very enthusiastically :blush:;)