Astra VXR keeping up??

ddcboyle

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum makes me laugh.

It's not the busiest forum in the world by a long shot and yet we have all these long standing members who seem to be doing their best to frighten off new members. At the end of the day, the busier the forum, the more traders we'll attract and the more dosh we can save on maintenance and modding.

In all honesty I think there's some degree of perceived elitism amongst a few...

Not surprised by the astra win. I had a stage 3 Astra nurburgring edition. I done it from stock and it was running around 300hp. Very quick in a straight line. It was a lovely car. Cost quite a few penny's but it was a little weapon!

Lol i hardly expected a ferrari, i just expected more power from a car that sounds and looks like a beast.

But much agreeing on the "comments from behind a PC" lol. Many keyboard gangsters on this place haha.

Although "it would be the same on any other forum", im on 4 forums atm, one of them is full of these topics since they bought a sports car to get the most out of a sports car.

The topic was not "i got beat by a hatchback :bang:" , it was a discussion about what it could have had to beat a 350z (i know, not a ferrari), i didnt buy a 350z to drive it like a diesel focus or sit in a garage lol. I know theres plenty of people who will frown at the "drive it like a diesel" as you now that means removing the brick from behind ur acceleration pedal.

Lol i hardly expected a ferrari, i just expected more power from a car that sounds and looks like a beast.

But much agreeing on the "comments from behind a PC" lol. Many keyboard gangsters on this place haha.

Although "it would be the same on any other forum", im on 4 forums atm, one of them is full of these topics since they bought a sports car to get the most out of a sports car.

The topic was not "i got beat by a hatchback :bang:" , it was a discussion about what it could have had to beat a 350z (i know, not a ferrari), i didnt buy a 350z to drive it like a diesel focus or sit in a garage lol. I know theres plenty of people who will frown at the "drive it like a diesel" as you now that means removing the brick from behind ur acceleration pedal.

i must admit i had a BMW M3 before this (the 280bhp version) and a Honda Prelude 2.2 VTEC, i never had bitchy comments on those forums, but hey ho!

i must admit i had a BMW M3 before this (the 280bhp version) and a Honda Prelude 2.2 VTEC, i never had bitchy comments on those forums, but hey ho!

You show pics of stuff you can do and get praised, but you ask a question .... and its like "WHAT DID HE JUsT SaY!!!" :lol::lol:

Ive not seen anybody be aggressive on this thread at all so think referring to people as keyboard warriors is a bit out of place. All this is just a discussion. I will quit plainly put it on paper that I certainly am not a keyboard warrior and travel south regularly for meets. So if anybody has issues with me feel free to voice them :thumbs:

Ive not seen anybody be aggressive on this thread at all won't refer to people as keyboard warriors is a bit out of place. All this is just a discussion. I will quit plainly put it on paper that I certainly am not a keyboard warrior and travel south regularly for meets. So if anybody has issues with me feel free to voice them :thumbs:

the comments arent against you matey, trust me

Ive not seen anybody be aggressive on this thread at all won't refer to people as keyboard warriors is a bit out of place. All this is just a discussion. I will quit plainly put it on paper that I certainly am not a keyboard warrior and travel south regularly for meets. So if anybody has issues with me feel free to voice them :thumbs:

the comments arent against you matey, trust me

Coolio matey just wanted to be sure that I wasn't being targeted :lol: I've had a few jacks :lol::drunk:

E500.......on its 2nd gearbox in a month of ownership :doh:

Getting chipped in for something else ASAP !

I'd recommend a Leon or an Astra VXR. Quick as hell apparantly! :lol::lol::lol:

Utter win!

:thumbs: it's even better when mods take part :lol:

Its a general all rounder, i aint aiming it at anyone lol. Besides, i cant upset anyone on the site incase their second car is a vxr and will catch up with me

id suggest you take your military pic off, just a suggestion from a certain military position

Its a general all rounder, i aint aiming it at anyone lol. Besides, i cant upset anyone on the site incase their second car is a vxr and will catch up with me

id suggest you take your military pic off, just a suggestion from a certain military position

Especially when we have other older members who are very high ranking