25/07/2012 - 08:15 - Blue Zed - M3

Nico

Was on the way to work on the M3 and this beauty cruised by me. No pics unfortunately as I was driving but it looked the nuts with a custom body kit and diffuser. Can't remember the plate except that it started with ML and ended in Z :wacko:

Bravo to the owner (if he did the mods)

Did that too, he's a bit of a task master :wacko:

I got told off for many things also...just look guilty, promise not to do it again etc :lol: I think we should start a thread on 'how pink can we get wasso this week' :lol:

Earlier today we were discussing how my DAB antenna got bent, I told him it happened when I took the car through the car wash, just for a second he believed me, you should have seen his face :scare: he was about to give me such a lecture :lol: Needless to say the air was blue for a while :headhurt:

Thanks buddy, i've been told off for swirling it!!!!! :wacko::surrender:

Well thats me royally screwed then if he ever does mine :lol:

Well I guess Nico you've been informed it was me. Funny thing is I didn't see any other Zeds, so not sure where you were in relation to spotting me?

That traffic getting onto the M3 and then finding a broken down car in the outside lane didn't help my journey to Dorking.

Oh Graham, thanks for that scare :scare: I seriously did think for a minute you took your car through a carwash! It was a good day today mate :thumbs:

Humpy, trust me I don't lecture, I just ask you to throw away all of the useless products :lol: (Coldel you know what to bin, and fast!)

Graham, you need to get online and purchase some Dodo SN :#1: You know it's a winner!

Nag nag nag nag nag nag :p;)

Well I guess Nico you've been informed it was me. Funny thing is I didn't see any other Zeds, so not sure where you were in relation to spotting me?

That traffic getting onto the M3 and then finding a broken down car in the outside lane didn't help my journey to Dorking.

Oh Graham, thanks for that scare :scare: I seriously did think for a minute you took your car through a carwash! It was a good day today mate :thumbs:

Humpy, trust me I don't lecture, I just ask you to throw away all of the useless products :lol: (Coldel you know what to bin, and fast!)

Graham, you need to get online and purchase some Dodo SN :#1: You know it's a winner!

Not surprised you didn't see a Zed Wasso...as I was mincing along in my manly citroen C3 :blush:

Think that woud be why Wasso missed you then :lol:

That would be a damn good reason not to see you then :lol: