Best colour to refurb gt alloys on a gunmetal z?

Leosille

i was actually going to start this exact thread. im swaying with the original colour as they look great as they are just now. ive seen a couple with a slighty darker shade, almost a titanium. black isnt an option for myself. it always down to personal choice am afraid, let me know how you get on.

I'm also interested to hear you guy's opinions on this. I too have the standard GT wheels (non RAYS) fitted to my GM Zed and considered getting them powdercoated also.

I'm thinking of getting them done a darker grey than the car (like the GTR Smoked Grey above), but do not have the artistic imagination to figure out how this will look. :shrug: I just know I don't want them black.

To get an indication of how the standard GT wheels look when finished in black on a silver car, check this eBay item out http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290656512393? ... 1423.l2648

Anyone handy with photoshop? :thumbs::lol:

has anyone tried white? im interested in how this would turn out, a dark purple may be awesome

I had white alloys on a previous car. To me they always remind me of the speedline rally alloys you see on rally cars. They were also a total nightmare to keep clean.

Personally on a grey car, id go for the standard silver colour.