Macro lens

Zugara

1:1 I think, need to check - again not sure on the official line but have had the lens around 30mm from the subject and got focus

Not sure when next meet up is but happy to bring it along if you want to have a play around with it before making a decision?

1:1 I think, need to check - again not sure on the official line but have had the lens around 30mm from the subject and got focus

Not sure when next meet up is but happy to bring it along if you want to have a play around with it before making a decision?

If you could, it may save me some cash..... :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Ahh, I have used these and found the vignetting quite bad on the larger magnification ones.

i did try them all stacked together and the middle focal point was very small, but for general playing they aren't bad, as i progress i'll probably upgrade to something more substantial.

What would you guys suggest for taking pics with the "fisheye" effect?

Budget and full lens options welcome.

What camera do you have? If you shoot in RAW and not JPEG you have much more control over how to process the final image, where you can add what affect you like. However you will need a good photo editing software to do it.

Failing that, I am sure you can buy a "screw on" fish eye adaptor for your current lens. :thumbs:

What camera do you have? If you shoot in RAW and not JPEG you have much more control over how to process the final image, where you can add what affect you like. However you will need a good photo editing software to do it.

Failing that, I am sure you can buy a "screw on" fish eye adaptor for your current lens. :thumbs:

Just a entry level Canon 1100D with standard 18 - 55mm lens and a Sigma 70 - 300mm

Did get one of them screw on jobs off eBay but it isn't fisheye enough if you get what I mean

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/58mm-0-21x-Fi ... 333wt_1037

Just a entry level Canon 1100D with standard 18 - 55mm lens and a Sigma 70 - 300mm

Did get one of them screw on jobs off eBay but it isn't fisheye enough if you get what I mean