You realise you love your Zed when ...

twobears

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually my one year 'anniversary' with my Zed, Mr Zoomer, today. We went out for dinner last night to celebrate - a full tank of the good stuff for him and a KitKat for me :lol:

S.

Chunky or standard four fingers? ;) Only a fellow sprinkle can ask you that and genuinely be enquiring about chocolate! :lol:

It's actually my one year 'anniversary' with my Zed, Mr Zoomer, today. We went out for dinner last night to celebrate - a full tank of the good stuff for him and a KitKat for me :lol:

S.

Chunky or standard four fingers? ;) Only a fellow sprinkle can ask you that and genuinely be enquiring about chocolate! :lol:

Is the dark chocolate one really bigger?

S.

Is the dark chocolate one really bigger?

:shrug: Dunno - but the chocolate orange KITKAT is to die for :snack: noms :teeth:

It's actually my one year 'anniversary' with my Zed, Mr Zoomer, today.

Wow, that year flew by! I remember when you joined. :thumbs:

You know you love your Zed when you've spent days detailing it for another show, it looks so shiny and clean in every respect, but you know it could still be better. :headhurt::lol: