struts for the bootlid

MWTech

alright guys

is there a website i can get these?

my struts barely support the weight of the boot. id say 2 or 3 times out of 10 it holds it up. but 0 times out of 10 is the boot able to open itself, or at full height. if it doesnt want to close again it hangs about mid height, so the struts are fecked!

any help appreciated thanks

no spoiler, completely oem

they are pumped, even on the occasions they have a glimer of life to hold on ( just ) at half open, it still needs lifted to that height. a light tap with a hand would be all it takes to have it close, and hard too, if i didnt have to hold it til it almost shuts

would like it to open and close normally again :)

I didn't even realise the boot was meant to open itself, mine just pops and I lift by hand, never had a problem with it staying open.....dammit I now want it to open by itself!

Have you taken the weight out of the boot lid ;)

Pop off the plastic trim and unbolt it :thumbs:

+1

I used to always have to hold it open but after taking out the weight it stays up by itself.

I didn't even realise the boot was meant to open itself, mine just pops and I lift by hand, never had a problem with it staying open.....dammit I now want it to open by itself!

THe gas struts really only hold it open mate - he means that when he puts the put up it is falling of its own accord.

If your boots stays up, you are not missing out on anything :thumbs:

Just one small thing...................................................this is how Zeditis starts :lol: