*Big Thanks to CS* Lowering/Spacing Project (pics)

marconorth

Wanted to give MASSIVE Thanks to Mitz at CS for helping me out with the project as titled.

It really does ‘make the difference' to deal with a trader who is passionate & knowledgeable about these wonderful cars.

Through every step of the process Mitz was prepared to go the extra mile. He took the time read my correspondence & thoroughly answer my somewhat endless questions!

Emails & PM's were answered almost immediately...An extremely professional outfit!!

Very very fair people to deal with--Pricings are more than competitive (believe me i shop around) & delivery is made at warp factor speed :thumbs: Perfect!!

I am more than pleased with the outcome & definitely have no regrets. The stance of my 370 has been transformed imho :yahoo:

Ok ok ....so you want to see some pics right? ;)

The 1st image was taken before my Zed was lowered/spaced & the others were taken post mods....

nissan-370-z-coupe-3-7-v6-gt-3dr-2038170306-640x480.jpg

370zJuly024.jpg

370zJuly041.jpg

370zJuly005.jpg

370zJuly061.jpg

370zJuly057.jpg

370zJuly058.jpg

370zJuly051.jpg

370zJuly004.jpg

370zJuly081.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Sorry to resurrect an old post but what spoiler is that? Any chance of a refresh of the pics, the old ones seem to have gone. I have the 370 in the same colour and am currently debating what mods to do!

Its a Nismo S-Tune Wing :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...