Here to see whats what

Hi all my names Matt I'm 23 and live in welling Kent, currently drive a 222whp mini cooper s...I've had 4 of them now and are an amazing fast road weapon but the time has come to move on and I have always loved a 350z so they are top of my list. Running costs etc shouldn't be an issue and insurance is only £150 py more then the mini...

So what's what with the Z? Imports worth the punt or do they come with "less"??

Is there anything major that needs to be looked at when viewing?

I won't leave it alone so a few bolts ons will happen along with suspension, any help will be appreciated.

Here's my current "women's" car

221whp

1/4 13.9 on neuton 17s

Miester R coilovers

Speedline Turinis

4pot Brembo brakes 316mm discs

Cat cam

550cc injectors

GP IC

Mynes tune

Miltek exhaust

IMAG0749-1.jpg

IMAG0759-1.jpg

IMAG0750-1.jpg

Matt if you do go for one of these i'll be happy to help you out with viewings and things, i've been looking at them for about 3 months now :lol:

From what i've learned so far, imports are OK, but more on insurance, lower resale value and hard to find one with leather seats put me off, so i've opted for the GT model which has the leather, boot spoiler etc

Pre 2006 is what you'll want i reckon, otherwise the tax band goes up from £280 or so a year to £425 a year

Should be getting my one from Scotland in the next few weeks (finally) so when i next see you i'll give you a run down :)

Be good if we both had one ;)

Smudgey boy lol, yes the mini will be going and I'm looking at about 6-6.5k which is low end of the market but considering these engine are suppose to be reliable a well serviced one with about 60k should be good...seats don't bother me as I would probably get some recaro CS any way