Ride height range on BC Coilovers?

Drayvn

I'm in the market for some BC coilovers and i was wonder what the range of adjustment is, as in how little to how much drop is possible? Been trying to search but can't seem to find a definitive answer!

Standard oem ride height to fook me my ass is scraping the floor :thumbs:

I tryed asking and was told that there would be a min drop of 15-20mm, not the case, you can have it any height you want bar raising it. You just need to have threads covering the viewing hole completely to be set to max ride height.

I tryed asking and was told that there would be a min drop of 15-20mm, not the case, you can have it any height you want bar raising it. You just need to have threads covering the viewing hole completely to be set to max ride height.

+1

Mine are about 15mm lowered - when Abbey did it they said that they could drop it 15mm using the same camber arms, dropping it more than that (and they said they could drop her 30mm without any problems) you need different camber arms to set the wheel camber correct, but essentially you can drop it as much or as little as you want.

Just in passing - even dropping her only 15mm I run into bottoming issues as the UK roads are so poor. (and in NI and Scotland even more so!) So - if you're going to lower her much, it'll be great on track but be warned! Speed bumps get to be a real pain in the A$$ - literally as well as figuratively

+1

Mine are about 15mm lowered - when Abbey did it they said that they could drop it 15mm using the same camber arms, dropping it more than that (and they said they could drop her 30mm without any problems) you need different camber arms to set the wheel camber correct, but essentially you can drop it as much or as little as you want.

Just in passing - even dropping her only 15mm I run into bottoming issues as the UK roads are so poor. (and in NI and Scotland even more so!) So - if you're going to lower her much, it'll be great on track but be warned! Speed bumps get to be a real pain in the A$$ - literally as well as figuratively

Come on toughen up lmao. I'm dropped about 35mm and very rarely hit anything except speed bumps. :lol:

+1

560726_394986433884982_566121183_n.jpg

:p