New Member who would like a little advice please.

Here is a Description of the z.

NISSAN 350Z CONVERTIBLE IN GREY WITH BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR. IT HAS FULL NISSAN SERVICE HISTORY THE LATEST OF WHICH HAS JUST BEEN COMPLETED BY FISH BROTHERS NISSAN, SWINDON. THE PREVIOUS SERVICES WERE CARRIED OUT AT 4K, 9K, 13K, 17K AND 19K. Alloy wheels, Headlight washers, Passenger airbag, Radio/Cassette, Sports seats, Side airbags, Radio/CD Multichanger, Drivers airbag, Trip computer, Cloth seat trim, Solid Paint, Space saver spare wheel, Electrically adjustable passenger seat, Height adjustable driver’s seat, Electrically adjustable driver’s seat. Insurance Group: 19, All of our cars go through an RAC APPROVED INSPECTION

Cheers guys

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to add that it does have leather seats even though it says cloth in ad, which I have seen pics off. ! defo 100% not an import.

Cheers

Laurence

Why do you think your car is not a GT?

Possibly because it only has 3 steering wheel buttons and the OP doesn't realize that only the newer GT Roadsters have the 6 buttons :shrug:

Pete

I would like to add that it does have leather seats even though it says cloth in ad, which I have seen pics off. ! defo 100% not an import.

Cheers

Laurence

Why do you think your car is not a GT?

Possibly because it only has 3 steering wheel buttons and the OP doesn't realize that only the newer GT Roadsters have the 6 buttons :shrug:

Pete

This was my thought process too...........

Would have thought they would have stated that while trying to sell it.

Dealers haven't got a clue TBH, even the main Nissan dealership in Chester didn't know the difference between a GT and a non GT:shrug:

EDIT, definitely a GT and looks to be in good order, low mileage pre 2006 models like that are getting quite rare now. Only thing I've spotted is that the sill looks to be a different shade of GM Grey.

Pete