What have you done for the last couple of hours?

CrustyCrab

Hey Steve, I went past your house actually then remembered those bloody speed bumps. Good news was the 'alps' road was empty :D

Hi Greg, :lol: like it the 'Alps' road! I wish you had stopped in and got me I'd rather be blasting it around rather than sitting in doing what I've had to do this evening :angry: Hardly saw any of the game because I was sat on here!

Hey Steve, I went past your house actually then remembered those bloody speed bumps. Good news was the 'alps' road was empty :D

You mean the pirbright bends? I get to play on those on my way to and from work. Not so good seeing other cars off in the trees when they get it wrong. Focus was in the ditch last week :scare:

Next time give us a pm and steve and i will join you :)

You mean the pirbright bends? I get to play on those on my way to and from work. Not so good seeing other cars off in the trees when they get it wrong. Focus was in the ditch last week :scare:

Next time give us a pm and steve and i will join you :)

Indeed :thumbs:

I was blasting it round those at the weekend, trying to get the lines right :p

I say blasting, it was a gentle blast, just enough to get the nismo tune

Sorry, :blush: next time for sure :thumbs:

Did you say you had a decent camera? Need to get some shots of the Z now and I owe you a pic with the clear reflectors on.

Yeah a Canon 550D, we can get a photo shoot set up, I'll get Clown along too, he's good with a camera. :thumbs:

I think i ended up outside your house the other night, picked up a mate near yours in bisley and caught a silver 350z out of the corner of my eye parked up on a drive.

Sweet sounds like a plan is developing here guys.

Steve; was it parked extremely close to a black smart car?

Not sure what you were parked next to, but you were reversed on the drive, 53 plate? Cant remember the name of the road........