Weapon R Coolant tank

jumping350

I've got a weapon r power steering tank I've yet to fit, but I am still planning on keeping it rather than selling it yet.

If you end up buying new please let me know where you get the coolant tank from.

i can get one from the states but i think will get hit with custom charges on the way in so may bump up price considerably

Mark down the value of the goods. Although insurance will only pay out to the value declared.

i can get one from the states but i think will get hit with custom charges on the way in so may bump up price considerably

Mark down the value of the goods. Although insurance will only pay out to the value declared.

As long as the company does that. I ordered something and asked for it to be sent by gift but they didnt (non car parts). The customs charge was only £1 or something but royal fail added on £6 or £8 the thieving gits. Last time I use that company.

As long as the company does that. I ordered something and asked for it to be sent by gift but they didnt (non car parts). The customs charge was only £1 or something but royal fail added on £6 or £8 the thieving gits. Last time I use that company.

They add a handling charge regardless of the cost of taxes :thumbdown:

Royal Mail are thieving barstewards.

1. I knew my parcel had arrived as USPS said so.

2. Phoned Parcel Force - yes we have your package

3. Where is the 'card' you are supposed to send me - it's in the post

4. Collect my package and was charged £11 handlng fee

5. Laughed as all they did was receive the package - I was the one who collected it!!!!

6. To this date I never received a card saying my package has been held awaiting payment of customs charges!!!!

Thieving gits!!!

I've had a few items downvalued, makes for an easier bill.

I once had a parcel that never arrived because they wrote the address down wrong. They then wanted to charge me £5 to change the address :bang:

You could have told them to re-deliver it at the wrong address and just wait outside that address instead. Might have looked a bit suspect waiting outside a strangers house though :lol:

To be fair your best bet is to speak with Weapon R and ask them to down value.

Look at it this way, if the item is £100 you'll be charged £20'ish on top+ Parcel force administration.

Ask them to send via USPS Valued at £20 and there will be no additional charges.

cheers buddy im gonna ask them now and see what they say..i hate wanting something you cant get tommorow :lol:

It'll take about 2 weeks to arrive if not more due to Slow Mail?

I was going to go for their Burnt Titanium coolant its sexy as hell, but they don't do a power steering res in Burnt Titanium and won't do one either.

So I went for Mishimot which is based in the UK.

Very shiny.... Check them out first before you place the order.

I thought I was losing the plot, I couldn't for the life of me find them.

Finally......

http://www.mishimoto.co.uk/mishimoto-un ... yling.html

Classified in : Underhood Styling in Accessories :blink:

They look better than in the pics.

Here's a pic of my power steering reservoir yet to be fitted.

26e20a4a.jpg

e696a2eb.jpg

They are highly polished!!

Thumb prints Ian, thumb prints :nono:

Nice looking thingy B)

Can't help that I'm afraid been polishing and painting a strut bar all afternoon.

thanks wasso that looks pretty sweet i might get the power steering tank you have and maybe gamble on the weapon r tank and customs ..have you got the coolant tank aswell??

Yup got the coolant as well. That's fitted but it sits fairly low in the bay. Let me see if I can find a pic.

Hey presto a fairly decent pic.

Picture009.jpg

:lol: to be fair this strut I'm doing is gonna look ace. I thought oooh that won't look nice, but just put my first coat of lacquer on and WOW!

Can't show any pics as its up to the customer to unveil their new art!