My Zed shares the drive with..

Hannahbtw

Watching the thread with great interest :lol:

Fab R8, I would love to have one but I could only afford it if I quit alcohol and women :p

As for the rest I am the only one with proven credentials here Hannah. Don't look any further..... :nono:

Regards

Ron Jeremy ;):lol::lol::lol:

Hahahahahahahahahaha only you!!!

£450 a month rent in a 6 bed house with a gym? You must be hot to wangle that.......I wouldn't share my house with a munter for a piddly £450 a month as he obviously doesn't need the money........he's playing the long game ;):lol:

£450 a month rent in a 6 bed house with a gym? You must be hot to wangle that.......I wouldn't share my house with a munter for a piddly £450 a month as he obviously doesn't need the money........he's playing the long game ;):lol:

Trust me...I'm not hot! Very normal :D

I've been here over two years now....so his long game must be exceedingly long, as I haven't succumbed in all that time :lol:

Hannah x

I've been here over two years now....so his long game must be exceedingly long, as I haven't succumbed in all that time :lol:

Hannah x

You better start doing something before he realises he's getting nowhere and starts to bump the rent up :lol:

Hannah x

You better start doing something before he realises he's getting nowhere and starts to bump the rent up :lol:

I do plenty around here!! Its like he has a wife but minus the bedroom stuff....I do ALL of the housework (laundry, hoovering, dusting etc etc) iron his shirts, clean the 4 bathrooms, do the gardens, wash the poxy cars...seriously, I think HE has the better deal here, chaps!! :p

Hannah x

I do plenty around here!! Its like he has a wife but minus the bedroom stuff....I do ALL of the housework (laundry, hoovering, dusting etc etc) iron his shirts, clean the 4 bathrooms, do the gardens, wash the poxy cars...seriously, I think HE has the better deal here, chaps!! :p

Ok I retract my comment. Your perfect wife material and he's not kicking your bedroom door in?

He's Gay or you've only got two teeth.

• 2 weeks later...