MoneySavingExpert?

Beavis

I'm pretty familiar with this site, having used it heavily in a data-gathering exercise when researching financial capability within the Military. TBH it seemed to me that the most valuable part of the site was the forum, as (like here) there are a lot of people there who are not affiliated with or employed by the site who offer extremely sound advice. luckily i can't see a change of ownership changing this, especially if Martin Lewis is retaining editorial control.

Still, it does seem like the whole world is turning into a comparison site :headhurt:

DB

I worked for Moneysupermarket.........worst company ever.

They'll make a mint from this as they've effectivly purchased a load of click through revenue to other sites and also saved themselves millions that they had to pay MSE for click through to their own!

I worked for Moneysupermarket.........worst company ever.

They'll make a mint from this as they've effectivly purchased a load of click through revenue to other sites and also saved themselves millions that they had to pay MSE for click through to their own!

Isn't the founder of MoneySupermarket (simon whats his face, see him in M&S often) an old school chump of Martin lewis? Ex Kings school pupils.....

The bloke is an utter c*nt. All he does is state the fecking obvious to retards who can't figure anything out for themselves, and he tries to make himself sound so clever with it.

And yes, you're damn right I'm bitter and twisted that he's managed to make a fortune from it! :lol:

The bloke is an utter c*nt. All he does is state the fecking obvious to retards who can't figure anything out for themselves, and he tries to make himself sound so clever with it.

And yes, you're damn right I'm bitter and twisted that he's managed to make a fortune from it! :lol:

BIG +1

I hate it when people have such simple ideas that appear so obvious afterwards. At least with something like Dyson, I'm satisfied that I'm not clever enough to have designed what he has done. This though is like taking candy from a baby, and just look at how much money its earnt him! :scare:

Hands up who didnt see that coming.

His advice on energy purchasing in my experience has been diabolical. The forum is the best part of the site with lots of useful advice to be found from various members. The rest is just a whole load of adverts and referal schemes.

Maybe he will give a huge chunk of it to some deserving charities......

I read that he was planning donate 10mil to charity.

From AOL 'News' = "He plans to donate £10 million to charity from the deal, including £1 million to Citizens Advice, while he will retain full control over the website."