Volk TE37's Are Coming!

JT350GT4

:dummy: Ok so I'm quite worried now.....my wheels were supposedly delivered yesterday, however I'm away at work and my mum and dad are away on holiday till tomorrow evening. Parcels left Lincoln Parcelforce depot and are supposed to be signed for. I hope to dear god that they haven't just left them on the porch :byebye: bye bye wheels if so!!!!

PM me your address, I'll drive up there just to make sure for you :ninja::teeth:

:lol: Sorry to disappoint you Ian, need to be quicker next time :ninja:. Mum and dad just got back and informed me that two massive boxes were left for me with a neighbour :p! :yahoo: roll on thursday!

So I'm going to hopefully be home in two days time to fit my lovelies B) but before I do, can anyone recommend anything I can do to help preserve or keep on top of them? Obviously they're going to be cleaned very regularly but are there any decent products out there which people would highly recommend? :)

So I'm going to hopefully be home in two days time to fit my lovelies B) but before I do, can anyone recommend anything I can do to help preserve or keep on top of them? Obviously they're going to be cleaned very regularly but are there any decent products out there which people would highly recommend? :)

Give them to Ian :stir: ...... :lol::lol:

Have a search for rim wax or such like, there will be loads of info on here, might be work PM'ing one of the detailers as well to see what they recommend :thumbs:

Have a search for rim wax or such like, there will be loads of info on here, might be work PM'ing one of the detailers as well to see what they recommend :thumbs:

+1 :teeth::lol:

+1 :teeth::lol:

-1 :p:lol: