New forum member and 350z owner - Northampton!

Morning all,

Im Josh. Just put a deposit down on 2004 GT and picking up next saturday! I was intoduced to 350's through my friend who owns a supercharged import.

I am certainly not going to be able to concentrate at work this coming week!

Cheers!

I was looking through your pics, lovely colour car! Shame i had to settle with the silver but i was getting impatient!

Do you know of any meets in the northampton/milton keynes area?

Would be cool to come say hi!

Hi Josh..

Don't know of any meets...was going to ask the same thing myself.

I'm not sure which area we come under..whether East Midlands, South East, London....perhaps we need a whole new Home Counties group :D (you know, Beds/Bucks/Northants/Herts...maybe even Oxford..lol!)

Hannah x

PS: I originally wanted a Zed in gunmetal grey or silver...but fell in love with this blue...although not everyone's cup of tea, I think it looks nice!

I'm not sure which area we come under..whether East Midlands, South East, London....perhaps we need a whole new Home Counties group :D (you know, Beds/Bucks/Northants/Herts...maybe even Oxford..lol!)

I think we'll have to play it by ear! I can't imagine there will be a lot going on in n'pton. Generally just Saxo's and fiestas!

I think we'll have to play it by ear! I can't imagine there will be a lot going on in n'pton. Generally just Saxo's and fiestas!

You're right about the Saxos and Fiestas....MK is the same, with a few Corsas thrown in for good measure....

Saying that, yesterday a 2004 Azure came racing past me, near MK hospital....so there are some about! Was it anyone on here? Was approx 4.30pm. Didnt flash or wave as I was in the Corsa...lmao!

Hannah x

:welcome:

There are 4 in mk that i know of. The azur in bletchley, 2 grey in great holm. One with a nizmo rear spoiler and the other with some nice mutispoke black wheels and my orange in grange farm. Dont know if any of them are on here mind.

Im still fairly new to this myself, picked mine up in january :thumbs: