Few snaps from this afternoon

Freebird

Me and a mate with a DSLR went and took a few snaps this afternoon, and here is the result. First pics since fitting my exhaust system and spacers on the rear.

1stedit54of53.jpg

1stedit42of53.jpg

1stedit34of53.jpg

1stedit19of53.jpg

1stedit28of53.jpg

1stedit25of53.jpg

1stedit24of53.jpg

1stedit14of53.jpg

1stedit13of53.jpg

1stedit8of53.jpg

1stedit7of53.jpg

I have plenty more on my photobucket, but didnt want to kill everyone's internet :blush:

Nice pics,

just a comment..... the Z badge looks,erm, silly all alone :surrender:

B)

But the man is right about the Z.............. sorry!

I agree haha, the previous owner must have had it like that I have yet to decide what to do with it.

I didnt know if I should just try and find another Fairlady Z badge, or get a 350Z one or just get rid completely. I have periodically been looking on Ebay but cant find an original badge and think that £50 is a tad steep for two Z burgers and a 350Z badge in what looks like a kind of black colour. :surrender:

Im fully open to suggestions, I would debadge the whole thing but the fton would need filling and am I right in thinking there would be holes in the boot?

Nice pics,

just a comment..... the Z badge looks,erm, silly all alone :surrender:

B)

But the man is right about the Z.............. sorry!

I agree haha, the previous owner must have had it like that I have yet to decide what to do with it.

I didnt know if I should just try and find another Fairlady Z badge, or get a 350Z one or just get rid completely. I have periodically been looking on Ebay but cant find an original badge and think that £50 is a tad steep for two Z burgers and a 350Z badge in what looks like a kind of black colour. :surrender:

Im fully open to suggestions, I would debadge the whole thing but the fton would need filling and am I right in thinking there would be holes in the boot?

Mine just being refitted with the expensive Zburgers and 350Z in black........ Didn't pay £50 though ;)

If I like the overall look once all the work is done (pics to follow within the week hopefully) then may possibly have a 350Z original siver available ????

Mine just being refitted with the expensive Zburgers and 350Z in black........ Didn't pay £50 though ;)

If I like the overall look once all the work is done (pics to follow within the week hopefully) then may possibly have a 350Z original siver available ????

Where did you source them from out of interest? I don't mind the black badges, would just need to do a few other things to mine for it to look right.

A mate of mine buys random stuff at a local auction and trades the purchases off on either fleabay or the local carboot....... he bought a random packing case for £80 and opened it and a set the same as the fleabay ones (£48 normally I think?) was in it, so I offered him £20. He was chuffed, 25% of his money back and only 1 item out of about 60 items.... lol, I checked, no more ZED stuff :(