I really hope this is satire...

AK350Z

...but I doubt it!

Plenty to giggle/snort at here, even if you are a practicing theist. I mean, denying such basic tenets of modern life like geometry, the Earth being round, and even bloody gravity is bonkers even if you do live under a rock.

Highlights include trying to decide who's a troll and who's serious, and the posters "medals". :surrender:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Apparently it is a satirical site by a guy called Chris Harper, 'thank heaven' for that :lol:

Phew! I was convinced it was real. :wacko:

Trouble is Andy it's satirical but actually not that far from the truth and that's the really worrying thing. :surrender:

I have some friends who believe quite stongly in creationism and not evolution.

Found out one evening after a few glasses of wine when i stated i couldnt believe how any rational human being could ever believe in such utter rubbish. The stares i got back sobered me up, lol still it has led to some interesting discussions since then.

Found out one evening after a few glasses of wine when i stated i couldnt believe how any rational human being could ever believe in such utter rubbish. The stares i got back sobered me up, lol still it has led to some interesting discussions since then.

:lol:

can-of-worms.jpg

Were you dressed as a woman at the time???? ;)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=36129&hilit=creationism

:lol: Its always a terrible shock when you realise that your friends have totally different takes on religion and/or politics - but hey :shrug: variety is the spice of life ;)

:lol: Its always a terrible shock when you realise that your friends have totally different takes on religion and/or politics - but hey :shrug: variety is the spice of life ;)

Definitely, makes things interesting. Life would be very dull if we all thought the same and agreed all the time.